Originally posted by Barry View Post
    Ever wonder why people come to haunts wearing high heels?? LOL

I did that once in my younger days. Almost broke an ankle. LOL
    ~HauntedWebby~
    www.lazarusmaze.com
    www.bbqandghosts.com
    "Doesn't expecting the unexpected make the unexpected the expected?"

Comment

Unfortunately the little video seemed fairly pointless, possibly reinforcing too many people's already common opinion concerning spending their time and money to attend a haunted house, predictable, pointless, sort of a "So What?".
      Or maybe the rest of us can learn from the big-boys? Next year high heels go on each of our customers as they enter our places!
      Sort of like when they strip a new prisoner to make them feel more vulnerable?
      That was a rat chewing a finger? I thought it was the production's "Best Boy" auditioning on the casting couch!..so that meant the "finger" was actually....
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

That was a Universal Commercial?

I thought it was a cheesy commercial for one of the B films I was in.hahhaha
        Was she supposed to be Paris Hilton or else what was with the little dog?

too funny!
        Come Scream with us at SCREAM FARM

Comment

The Dog was a Were-Rat......terrier?
          Under the shadow of a full bag of Purina Dog Chow, he becomes a genological throw-back , the were-rat!
          Jaws that never stop chewing, teeth that never stop growing!
          (I wish I had teeth that grew back!)
          It sure wasn't Cujo, it might have been Cujoey.
          Obviously the product of an in-bred puppy-mill, they milled an extra 40thousandths off his skull and ripped out his humanity, but he can now run faster!
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
          X