Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halloween Song - "creepin In"

DJs and Party People Wanted - New Halloween Song - "CREEPIN IN"

"CREEPIN IN" - Hot Party Halloween Song.

Play the Halloween Song at the Club or Party in October. Of course for this dedicated Fright Forum, all year long is ghoulishy great!

"It sounds like a movie soundtrack.
    The production quality is unmatched.
    The bats and knifes and howls match the rhythm..."

BhuddaBounce.com has the Chill Good Vibes Hip Hop.

mc bHUDDA bOUNCE - the chillest, carefree rapper ever. Be proud to be happy!

Happy Halloween!

------ Details OF Everything Below ------

-THE NEW HALLOWEEN SONG - October 1, 2007
    "CREEPIN IN" - The New Halloween Song.

After growing up for many years listening to The Monster Mash and the even more impacting, Michael Jackson's Thriller, I wanted to create something that would also become a classic Halloween Song.

It's a fun, catchy Hip Hop Halloween Song for the whole family. It's inuendo is geared for kids over 13 who would appreciate it. But, the inuendo will go right over the heads of younger children and they will purely enjoy the bounce of the beats and high quality production sounds.

I felt that I could certainly use some undercover inuendo to entertain the adult listeners.

There's no swearing or cussing in
    "CREEPIN IN" , but there are a couple lyrics about kissing and a reference to panties and bras. These are natural healthy events and items in anyone's life who's 13+. So, I felt the references were appropriate. Besides, Halloween Songs can be a little naughty due to the season of blood and guts eh?.

The rhymes in
    "CREEPIN IN" are simple and straightforward and the wordplay is clever sometimes. It was not a track that was meant to knock people off their seats with intricate lyrical backflips. It was meant to lightly and continuously entertain folks during the Halloween season.

Hopefully it's rap style verse and movie-like production quality will sustain it as a Classic Halloween Song over the coming decade or so. The track took over two years to produce and master. The only thing I would change is the volume of the the wolf howls in the chorus. Perhaps, you will howl with the music and no will notice. ;-)

Well,
    "CREEPIN IN" - The Halloween Song, has been released into the public distribution channels (iTunes, etc.) and is getting great responses.

One could expect the growth to be steady over the next couple years until it becomes a mainstay Halloween Song next to the before mentioned classics. Wow! Maybe Michael and I could bob for apples....um nevemind. Scratch that. How bout we just shoot for similar sales success? Yeah.

Happy Halloween! Party Great!
    mc bHUDDA bOUNCE

You can buy it or hear it here:
    "CREEPIN IN"
    Click the Link.
    Mom
    50.00%
    Dad
    0.00%
    Friend
    0.00%
    Boy/Girl Friend who first taught you