Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UNIT 70.....anyone get in touch with these guys?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UNIT 70.....anyone get in touch with these guys?

Has anyone been able to touch base with these guys? I wanted to see if we could get some stuff in real quick. Thanks.

Spoke to Bo and Brady. I may have bought all they had left in stock, but they are good to work with and I got my stuff within a week of ordering it!

Totally and Highly recommend Unit 70

Comment

We are using some of Unit 70's stuff at Halloween Haunt this year... I highly reccommend Unit 70 as well! -Tyler
      Chris Riehl
      Sales@spookyfinder.com
      (586)209-6935
      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

highly recomend Unit 70

Unit 70 was hard to get in touch with this past summer, but this is probably because many haunters have had enough when it comes to Scarefactory ( taking orders, deposits, and money .....then not delivering or delivering substandard product late).
        This season...like everyone past, everything new from Scarfactory broke. Broke is putting it simply....our tree monster and pumpkin king ripped themselves to shreds by mid October. I dont think they know much about welding, fabrication, or engineering, since these are the areas Scarfactory lacks in. Their quality control lacks quite a bit also.

Unit 70 is FAR SUPERIOR to Scamfactory. H5 never has problems with Unit 70 products. Lets hope it remains that way. We will be Ordering from Unit70 again in Vegas I'm sure of it.

Rob Corsino
        Production Designer
        Headless Horseman Hayrides & Haunted Houses
        Chris Riehl
        Sales@spookyfinder.com
        (586)209-6935
        www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

We ordered the animated werewolf from Unit 70 and have had trouble with the mp3 player not working at all from the time we recieved it. Bo and Brady both tried their best to help resolve the problem and we even bought new parts.......still didnt work. Great prop though and Im not complaining about the guys at Unit 70 at all! Stuff like that just happens sometimes! We have several Unit 70 animated and static props and they all have worked great for several years.
          http://www.myspace.com/scareview

Comment

Working...
          X