No announcement yet.

Spookywoods New Photos!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the idea of advertising a new attraction during it's build, but thats just me.
    Do other people enjoy it well Tony did the poll and it seemed they did.

On the same note about posting photo's during a build, i seem to recall Cedar Point putting a full time camera that people could look at year round via the internet during the off season as Top Fuel Dragster was being built. Even though the video was there and you could see what the track layout looked like im sure the patorns were still very excited and scared when they rode it for the first time.

I did check in many times to see the building of this rollercoaster and how these guys pulled off this task in Ohio on Lake Erie in the middle of winter and still have it completed in time for the opening.

Hence the fact that even though i had not even planned on going to this attraction and didn't it still had my interest enough to save the website in my favorites and check in weekly to see progress.

If this was an advertising ploy, im sure it worked.

As for Tony sharing with his customers, im sure it will work as well. Same concept as Cedar Point and as long as it brings hits to your website and it keeps people logging back in for progress and waiting anxiously to see it in person, then the idea works.

Tony i will be coming in this thursday with Eddie and the gang,can't wait to see it in person,beautiful job man!
    Geez im amazed by Tony's facade's just due to the pain in the backside to build anything in North Carolina clay,it takes a day just to dig a hole a foot deep!

Comment

I'll see your clay and raise you with San Diego mesa hardpan. A mixture of clay, sand and rocks. Nature's friggin concrete. You need a jackhammer for this crap.

Comment

Updated Photos - First weekend Open

More new photos were just posted. The Saw Doll is fully animated using Ghost Ride Productions talking skull. We made our own skin to cover it. This is the introduction to Spookywoods this year.

We also have an actor with a missing leg that cuts his fake one off in the bathroom. This is one of my favorite to watch as the guest freak out.

Check them out at http://www.spookywoods.com/gallery/
        Tony Wohlgemuth,
        Comes up with the fun stuff!
        Kersey Valley, Inc.
        www.KerseyValley.com

Comment

WOW... I'd love to see a video of the SAW puppet in action! Do you have an audio clip that sounds like Jigsaw? That would be totally awesome! Thanks for sharing the pictures. -Tyler
          Chris Riehl
          Sales@spookyfinder.com
          (586)209-6935
          www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Audio Clip

Yes, we had a voice over made that sounds incredible. I'm working on getting a youtube video of this set up soon. I'll keep you posted.

Thanks for the comments, Nate Mitchel one of our build crew members worked very hard to get this all setup. Nate owned Night Mare on 901 for many years, but now works for Spookywoods. I'm extremely lucky to have such talented haunters working for me.
            Tony Wohlgemuth,
            Comes up with the fun stuff!
            Kersey Valley, Inc.
            www.KerseyValley.com

Comment

awesome photos. I hope to make it down this year!

sean
              Sean De Wane
              ----------------------------------------------
              The De Wane Asylum
              www.dewaneasylum.com

Comment

Some of the reactions to the guard dog look to be priceless.

Comment

Working...
                X