ankle tickler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ankle tickler

is there any posts here on how to make an ankle tickler for a dark hallway or even a website? If not, does anyone have any ideas on how to accomplish this effect? Thanks in advance.
    -Scott

Comment

lol...that would work but I would need to have five or six actors laying on the floor to operate that effect. Seriously though, are there instructions on-line to make this effect? Thanks once again.

Comment

If you start tickling the ankle, then where will it all end?
        "You desreve a big promotion, we are moving you up to knee-tickler."
        "Does it pay more?"
        "Of course not but the eventual fringe benefits are waiting at the top of the scale."
        "I ain't scratching anyone else's scales!"
        "The last three out of four knee ticklers got married after their first week here. No, they met their wives right here while tickling their knees."
        "I asked the one knee tickler if his new wife was "pretty"?
        "What did he say?"
        "He said he didn't know..because he hadn't gotten as high as her face yet!"
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Here is one:

http://www.creepynights.org/Projects...ers/index.html

Comment

It's a good idea to use much smaller pipe than is showen in that how too however. Actually I like to build mine using 3/8" polyurethane tubing as the pipe, then you have flexibly routed ankle ticklers.
            Brian Warner
            Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
            Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
            Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com

Comment

Working...
            X