Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

topic 'need some help'

Jumping in with my 2 cents.
    Juneau studios facebook page has had no activity since May. Their website is up and running. The better business bureau has had 2 complaints in the last year.
    Johnson animatronics is mentioned in a post from august 2012 as not living up to expectations, to say the least. So, this is obviously not a new issue.

The original poster, I believe, was a bit 'at wits end' and so therefore posted on a public forum hoping that someone here knew of a phone number, email etc to get in touch with these people. It seems this person tried to handle this privately but with no results.

Whether the products from these vendors is up to some one else's standards is irrelevant, in my opinion. The point is this person purchased products that weren't delivered and they want help. If he/she were trying to decide to order from these people then it is relevant.

Personally, for the amount of money mentioned, I would contact a lawyer. It may possibly take a letter from a lawyer threatening legal action to get someone to pick up the phone when it rings. It's worked for me before.

Jan/grey lady
    Last edited by Grey Lady; 09-02-2014, 09:13 PM.
    greyhousehaunts.com

Comment

Just in - Both sides of the Story

Here is the latest:

Customer - I sent my money and never recieved item.

Juneau - I recieved your money and Im not sending you a thing.....ever...and its your fault

Case closed....lol

So when is a buyer at fault after he sends payment. Lets hear a reason?
      I keep hearing buyers rip vendors off...how could that happen after they pay.....really....Pathetic

Stew
      Last edited by Darksidestew; 09-03-2014, 05:48 AM.

Comment

I talked to Jen from TW today about dead beat vendors ... she had some of of the buyers who got screwed by different vendors have called them. She said they in turn contacted those vendors and demanded they fix the problem. As of right now all the vendors in question are NOT exhibiting for 2015 show.

Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President
        www.HalloweenProductions.com
        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Was this ever resolved. We should make sure no one can come to TW if they don't deliver product to buyers. Larry
          Larry Kirchner
          President
          www.HalloweenProductions.com
          www.BlacklightAttractions.com
          www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
          www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Working...
          X