Reality Show --- to start filming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reality Show --- to start filming

We are finally going to start filming our new reality show in mid-November at the 2014 IAAPA Show. The first episode will be about IAAPA building, installing the booth and meeting with clients about new jobs. From there we will film us building projects around the world... some haunts, some special fx to whatever.

Will anyone in the industry watch the show? LOL

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

When and where will it air??? Do me a favor... don't authorize any "idiot dialog" for "dramatic effect! They had that Vegas reality show Naked Vegas and it seemed every episode they had some idiotic "problem" that they didn't know how to overcome!!! REALLY?? Professional air brush artists and they can't figure out that a liquid would effect a waterbased make-up????? (oh yeah, they lasted one season!)

People will not believe the REAL stuff that haunt owners go through so don't let them make up stupid stuff!
    So Larry, don't make it look like Haunt owners are dummies....let us do that ourselves!!!

Good luck.
    R&J Productions
    Las Vegas, NV
    www.LasVegasHaunts.com

Comment

Update here... we are now hoping to start filming during the TW show but I'm not 110%. We are still doing the show and hoping to film soon. I was called yesterday to inform they show will be sold within 3 weeks. More news coming soon. The show will focus mostly on us building haunted houses and other attractions. Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President

Comment

I would love a reality show about haunt life!

Comment

I think this industry could use some reality shows to promote the industry. Hope to see it on my TV soon.

Comment

Our reality show is going to be sold within the next couple of weeks... hopefully we'll be filming at Transworld. Once we start the show we'll be looking for haunts to renovate for the show. The show won't be like Making Monsters more like building and renovating attractions. If you want us to do something for you let us know.

Larry
            Larry Kirchner
            President

Comment

You can renovate my haunt is it free ? LOL

Comment

Working...
              X