Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SpFXChic
    replied
    It sounds like those are more your rules than anything. It's good to have those posted somewhere, too. I'm not 100% sure of the wording on our signs, but it's pretty standard to amusement parks, haunts, etc. Basically that there are fog machines and effects lighting in use. You're entering at your own risk. We don't recommend entering if you have heart problems, etc., so on and so forth.

Leave a comment:

• Jim Warfield
    replied
    FOG MACHINES IN USE ATTENTION THOSE WITH RESPIRATORY PROBLEMS?
    I live in The Ravens Grin and it is an old, old house so I have complaints maybe most of the rest of you will never hear concerning dog and cat dander, because this is what makes those allergic to it sneeze.
    Mold is another recent consideration, so I guess even though I can't smell mold, I will be smelling bleach instead, then someone will complain about the bleach smell.
    Of course it is always fair game if the customers fart with each step they take in my house, blistering the wall paper right off the wall,that's ok.

Leave a comment:

• Scarecrow
    started a topic Warning Sign-intro into Haunted House

Warning Sign-intro into Haunted House

I about to send my WARNING sign to print, this is the one the guest read before they enter the Haunted Attraction. I have the simple ideas like:
    NO SMOKING,RUNNING,FLASHLIGHTS,OPEN FLAMES
    DONT TOUCH THE ACTORS THEY WILL NOT TOUCH YOU
    EMERGENCY EXITS LOCATED THROUGHOUT...

What other items need to be on the sign?

Thanks
Working...
X