No announcement yet.

Haunt Con

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wouldn't the original pole dancers be in Poland?
    they might not have secretary's appreciation day there but they do have kill-bossas! yuck! yuck! yuck!
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Gary...can you bring me a copy to Hauntcon of the footage you took of Hef's girlfriend with Rock Monster at TW?
      Chris Riehl
      Sales@spookyfinder.com
      (586)209-6935
      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Hey Dan

I'll see what I can do.
        See you at HauntCon
        Gary
        Midnight Evil Productions
        www.MidnightEvil.com
        Owner/Operator of www.CoffinCreek.com/
        www.Twitter.com/CoffinCreek

Comment

heh, what was she DOING with the monster? Is that why he seemed especially happy this year?
          www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

I'll be there. I'm giving a seminar on Web marketing on Friday as well! Check it out!
            Christopher Brielmaier
            Rogues Hollow Productions
            www.RoguesHollow.com
            www.myspace.com/rogueshollow
            info@rogueshollow.com
            PH: 614.408.3137

Other people build websites, We build Results

Comment

I just might have to check your class out Chris!

Gary...if you can hook us up we will owe you bigtime!

Ron...yes that was why he was so happy...she really knew how to "get his rocks off"!...hehehe...I think someone needs to nominate the big guy for "best animatronic" in that other thread!...hehe...

Not sure what all I am doing while at Hauntcon, but I have heard the IAHA boardmembers are getting roped into serving Wisconsin brats on the roof of Erebus, so I know I will be there...anyone else checking Erebus out while up there?...I've wanted to see that place for a long time...anyone know what other haunts are going to be open during the show?
              Chris Riehl
              Sales@spookyfinder.com
              (586)209-6935
              www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Faupel
                ...anyone else checking Erebus out while up there?...I've wanted to see that place for a long time...anyone know what other haunts are going to be open during the show?
                Hey Dan, I'm going to Erebus, as well as Terrified Forest, Terrified Manor and Realm of Darkness.

Comment

Boneyard Productions will be there.

Boneyard Productions will be there. We'll be bring lots of how-to dvd's and Frightimes etc. Looking forward to having some fun..I know Castle Blood will be there too!
                  JD
                  Visit us at www.boneyardproductions.com

Comment

Yup, Ricky will be there for the Midnight Monster Hop. He will his DVDs and such. He is also teaching a seminar I believe he mentioned when he was on RFR a few weeks back.

We will be there too, Booth 304 next to SPFX Masks and Sinister Visions.

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
                    http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
                    "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
                    http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

This is looking like it should be a pretty good time!

Jonathan and Empress, we'll have to hook up for a drink or something!

Looking forward to seeing you again John!...I'll have to dig out my old Fright Times collection and figure out which ones I'm missing...how long did Fright Times run John?...it seemed that Hauntworld Magazine seemed to sort of pick up where FT left off...
                      Chris Riehl
                      Sales@spookyfinder.com
                      (586)209-6935
                      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Faupel
                        Jonathan and Empress, we'll have to hook up for a drink or something!
                        Yeah, Dan! Make that "something" the Japanese Hooch I sampled at Transworld and you've got a friend for life! :lol:

Comment

I'll be there! I look forward to seeing those of you I've met before and meeting the rest of you for the first time!

Comment

We wil def. hook up Dan, Empress, Dirk and everyone.

Dan, shhhhh, word is I'll have my signature Absinthe there.

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
                            http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
                            "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
                            http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

We won't get there until late Thursday night, but if you all do a dinner get - together - give me a holler. Not like we have much time -
                              Friday Night - Realm of Darkness and Erebus
                              Saturday Night - Costume Ball
                              Maybe Sunday Night - or did I miss something there? :wink:

Great to see some folks for the first and some again!

Todd

Comment

Safe travels to all goin to HCON

I was gonna drive but I got a free flight! Flying in Tues afternoon. C YA THERE!!
                                www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

Working...
                                X