Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New(?) Lighting Technique

Hey Guys,

So I was just doing some online shopping, looking for new lighting to add to my truss system for a few proms I'm doing in the upcoming months, and stumbled upon a light I haven't seen yet, http://www.zzounds.com/item--ADJFLASHROPE

It's apparently outdoor friendly, (rainproof) and meant for outdoor or indoor use, so for outdoor haunted trails, or to strobe a few different rooms with one light, this might be useful to some of you guys out there. I thought it was cool, I've done a trail before, and everything had to be rain-proof, it was such a pain in the ass, but this is definitely one of the few DJ lighting effects I've stumbled across that I just knew would be a good fit for the haunt industry.

Has anyone used this before? Or ordered it for this year? Review?

I have installed the flash rope for a few haunts. We are American DJ dealers. Great little product but limited control unless you connect it to a relay pack for on/off effects.
    Best,
    Bill Rod
    Dark Tech Effects
    Bill Rod.
    Dark Tech Effects
    Automated DMX Lighting
    Show Control - Audio / Visual Effects

Comment

We've been using these for years, love them. Built to last, and great effect!
      Ed Roberts
      Founder
      The Nightmare Factory
      www.nightmarefactorysalem.com
      www.westcoasthauntersconvention.com

Comment

They look heavy duty, my only concern was the 1 flash per second, I wish they did more..that's the only reason I wouldn't buy them. But I would LOVE to be an ADJ dealer lol, that would be awesome. I probably own half their lighting line by now.

Comment

Looks cool

I have used something similar to this but the only thing I don't like about the rope is the lack of control. Having the ability to individually adjust each strobe capsule would be cool. I ended up using egg strobes in another set I designed but that was indoor use, although I think they make them for outdoor use as well.
          Travis "Big T" Russell
          President
          Big T Productions Inc

Owner and Operator of "The Plague" and "Camp Nightmare"

Customer Quote of the year: "Damn, I pissed myself"

Comment

Working...
          X