Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Down to the Brass Tax... WHAT DID YOU BUY?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odinseye
    replied
    One of our biggest purchases was the new airbrush that has the paint outside the brush so you dont have to clean it and you can change colors by just switching out the paint holder. Got a great deal on it too!

Leave a comment:

• Slain
    replied
    things bought.. Hmmmmmmmm

You know... I dont really remember, I just know we spent $$$$$$$.. Alot of vendors had tears of joy we we flipped out the denaro...
    Mask (silcone) makeup, props, fog equipment, tools, costumes, noise makers etc: Oh yeah for some damn reason we bought a custom demented trike for outdoors..And we bought a dude in a wheelchair with deformed arms and no legs speewing out water.. I think we will use him for our wheel chair accessable sign.. Too funny...

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    started a poll Down to the Brass Tax... WHAT DID YOU BUY?

Down to the Brass Tax... WHAT DID YOU BUY?

Under 5000.00
    40.00%
    Under 10,000.00
    11.43%
    Between 10,000 and 20,000
    34.29%
    20,000 to 30,000
    2.86%
    30,000 to 50,000
    5.71%
    50k to 100k
    5.71%
    Lets get down to the brass tax... what did you buy to enhance your haunted house for the 2012 haunt season.

Let me start... I bought NOTHING. LOL

Just kidding we did buy those inverted busts, and all of Robert Kurtzmans masks he had on the show floor. But that was it.

For us we already had two totally renovated haunts prior to the show itself but I do have a third haunt yet to buy anything for.

So I want to know what you guys bought, what do you think will be a difference maker for your haunt this year. I'm still looking around for ideas myself. I didn't really see the show this year, didn't really see much go off... so what did you buy?

Also what is the range of dollars you spent see the poll.
Working...
X