Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Down to the Brass Tax... WHAT DID YOU BUY?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought the show was overall very good this year.. lots of cool new stuff! I bought:
    A whole bunch of Pale Nights Video effects
    LOTS of silicone masks from Immortal, CFX, and AFFX
    Some more costumes from Global Fear Enterprises and a few new Custom ones Matt is going to do for me
    A few scenes In the interactive Haunt I helped build
    A bunch of cool stuff from Shot In The Dark
    Put in Big orders in December with Scarefactory and Ghost Ride I'm waiting to receive yet-but some a bunch of cool new stuff from both that I purchased
    Some cool stuff from Sean Rodgers
    Dead House Designs
    Haunted Enterprises
    Bought a bunch of Stuff at the HAA auction including one of those cool Dark Raven Snakes
    Paid for my Hauntworld ads and bought Larrys 2 new DVD's (I'm looking forward to watching these..haven't had the time yet!)

Have a bunch of stuff still to order from Gore Galore.. They had some amazing stuff as usual.. didn't get a chance to get with Kevin-He was always busy!

All in all I think it was a great show.. I just wish I had more time!

-Tim
    Tim Bunch
    House Of Horrors And Haunted Catacombs
    www.houseofhorrorsbuffalo.com

Comment

Tim,

I don't think you do your haunt for a profit you do it for fun for the love of it. I don't think there is one person on the planet that spends more money with vendors than you!!!

When vendors see you coming their eyes open wide! LOL

Today I was talking to Ghost Ride and he was asking me if we bought anything... we bought nothing. I was thinking about the show a bit more and I've decided we won't be buying anything we saw at the show this year. We still have to work on Creepyworld but we won't be buying anything from anyone because what we saw didn't fit what we will need.

I think we are set for this year. However I will be the first to admit this years show was way better than last year, and the vendors deserve a massive amount of credit for the great job they did!!!

KUDOS!

With that said I was telling Mike that I don't even remember seeing what most of this stuff did, I didn't see ANYTHING in Distortions booth go off, maybe a couple things in Scarefactory and nothing else. Does anyone have videos of this stuff working??? I honestly admit that I wasn't really at the show but for a few hours and didn't really walk around and didn't really see much work. So if anyone has videos please post them.

Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President
      www.HalloweenProductions.com
      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Tim,

I apologize for not being available to talk with you at the show.
        It seems no matter how I plan the show or how many people we have in the booth to help, it is still not enough. And YES, that is a good thing.
        But give us a call so we can get your order lined out. We need to get you in the schedule. We have a full schedule....HAPPILY!

And I also believe that ALL the vendors were excited to up the bar on themselves this year. It was an exciting show to see. It would have been nice if I would have gotten to see it during show hours
        Kevin R. Alvey
        info at gore-galore.com
        www.gore-galore.com
        www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
        www.youtube.com/goregalore13
        www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X