File cabinets...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• File cabinets...

Who is going to start selling file cabinets at Transworld with catagories all labled for props, prop parts, marketing, online ticket companies, masks, etc. all ready for me when I get home from Transworld? OR....go through and scan every page of every brochure there...catgorize it...put it on a disk. so it all fits neatly in my top desk drawer. When I want parts..I simply pop in the 2013 Transworld disc...click on part supliers...see the companies names and small photo of brochure cover scroll down and click to open them. I would pay for that disc....$30.

Wicked Farmer

Me too me too!

Man I am with you there. I will spend a week sifting through everything and than filing somehow. I would welcome a soft copy version of all collateral with easy search. My company (I am still forced to keep a day job to finance my haunt) uses USB sticks at trade shows with all of our collateral. This eliminates the need for us to ship printed stuff that gets thrown away at the hotel the night before everyone leaves.

It would eliminate a lot of waste, and companies could tout that they are going green!
    Travis "Big T" Russell
    President
    Big T Productions Inc

Owner and Operator of "The Plague" and "Camp Nightmare"

Customer Quote of the year: "Damn, I pissed myself"

Comment

Left arm is longer than my right

You would save the money back in just on trip to your back adjusted. That is a great idea and you could even have the venders supply videos of a few of there props. They may even be able to pay for advertising to make it cost less to the end user. A lot of companies I deal with have done this with there catalogs becuse it is cheeper than printing it.
      Phatman

Comment

Working...
      X