Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HauntedPaws
    replied
    Ok now it's Friday and I don't any spoilers???

Leave a comment:

• HauntedPaws
    replied
    What's 48hrs just showwww us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• kpolley
    replied
    Thanks Larry!

For those who don't understand...Larry has already seen all our new pieces and yes, my wife is in one of them and yes, she is very scary. I think we'll release that one this Friday!

Stay tuned...

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    I have to say and I'm NOT just saying this but those new windows with multiple FX are very nice, very cool, first rate, and any haunt would want to have them. They would be nice to have in a que line or lobby, they do different things each time they trigger. But I must say the carrot off the cake goes to Kips wife Ashley because she is down right CRUEL and MEAN in these videos. She comes across very serious and very mean!

I will not be joking around with her anymore after I saw what I saw! LOL

Larry

Leave a comment:

• kpolley
    replied
    Will do Larry. For those that don't know, we here at PNP will be going into the studio next week to film seven new scenes that are being incorporated into The Darkness and will be on display during the TW tour. Two of these effects we are producing for Darkness will also be avaialble for purchase in our booth. We really are doing some fun things with the new video effects and I think they're going to be really great when they're finished. I don't want to give too much away...but there are a lot of Zombies! I'll post some production stills next week after we film, but if you want to see the completed products you'll have to check out the tour of The Darkness during TW. It's the only way to see some of these new effects we're creating.

We'll be releasing another new product on Friday so keep checking back and we'll also release some production stills of our zombies next week after filming. It should be fun!

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    Kip,

Lets keep all the CUSTOM FX we are working on together underwraps until the week prior to the show because those will be the best ever.

Kip and I have been meeting, plotting and planning the coolest CG Live action animation FX ever... these will just simply be awesome.

I can't wait to see the final product on these babies!

Kip is playing a huge role in the Darkness renovation as we are working together on some new FX.

You'll have to come to the Darkness tour and see them in action! www.TheDarkness.com

Leave a comment:

• kpolley
    replied
    Tim,

thanks so much. Be sure to stop by and say hey this year and I'll be sure to do the same.

Leave a comment:

• the ogre
    replied
    Kip,

i Always enjoy seeing your stuff. We were right acrosse the isle from you last year and i couldnt help but walk by a few times a day during to show just to see your FX. very cool stuff.

Leave a comment:

• kpolley
    replied
    Not to be a jerk Damon...but while the JS prop does have seven effects to choose from our props actually have three unique triggered videos that are constantly in use. The other prop allows you to choose which effect you use with the piece and each guest will see what you choose (at least that's how I understand the piece) but ours has all three effects in use simultaneously allowing each guest in line to see a different effect as they trigger the prop. That's a big difference.

And...as for the other comment, we incorporated fog effects (Pipe Smasher and Bridge Buster) in 2010 and have added lighting effects to our Asylum Door for several customers. We were also the first to sell props with video effects built into the floor (Bridge Buster) in 2010, the first to sell a video effect that incorporated a motion platform (Bridge Buster) in 2010, the first to sell a prop with a video effect in the ceiling (Wall Crawl) in 2010, the first to incorporate video, animatronics, and live actors (Chainsaw Havoc) in 2011, the first to use projected imagery with aniamtronic elements (Slaughter Blades) in 2011, the first to incorporate a water blast with video effects (Zombie Attack) in 2010, the first to incorporate scents with video effects (Upgraded - Wall Crawl) in 2011, and, of course, the first company to sell a prop to the haunt indusrty combining video and animatronic effects (Asylum Door) in 2009...but who's keeping track? LOL I'm really not sure why this was even brought up in my thread...but I hope you're getting comission!

As for everyone else...thanks so much for the kind comments.

Kevin...we really tried to make the portraits have a very fast action sequence to provide a fast scare and a fast reset. The other two we will be releasing are a little longer, but even they are cut down in length from our previous effects.

Terra...thanks so much! Definitely come by and don't get away without at least saying hi. I'm looking forward to it.

We will continue to release new products each Friday as the TW show approaches. This year will be our seventh year in a row attending the show! My how the time flies...
    Last edited by kpolley; 01-28-2012, 11:07 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Terra
    replied
    Looks great and now you've got me even more excited to get to Transworld (if that's even possible) . Your props are the highlight of the show to me. Can't wait to see you again and say hi

Leave a comment:

• Jolly Pumpkin
    replied
    Here's what you're talking about Damon. I was checking out their site the other day and they have some pretty sweet stuff.

Leave a comment:

• damon carson
    replied
    Nice but for the record

These are all cool and all but Juneua Studios Lizzy Borden has seven different triggered effects also the first to incorportate lighting and fog effects. Check them out at www.juneaustudios.com
    Thanks,
    Damon

Leave a comment:

• SomeThingInTheIce
    replied
    That is very cool, you are taking haunts to a new level.

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Gore Galore
    replied
    Nice Kip,
    I like how quick the action is.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X