Clowns are scary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wicked clown

Emp here is one of our clowns that people hate to get near.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...b-73916fbfcae9

at least it is his myspace page

OZO some of you may have seen him at TW 05 during the late night parties at the Plaza
    Gee could it get any better than this?

Comment

Oh, Yeah!

I've seen that clown before....VERY SCARY!

Comment

Two of my all time favorite clowns are Heckles and Twitch!~ Check them out at www.madclowns.com :twisted:

Kel
        Chris Riehl
        Sales@spookyfinder.com
        (586)209-6935
        www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

The clown's evil laughing.... Heh hee hee hee Hah hahahahaha!!! :lol:

Comment

Very recently the subject of "Clown-a-phobia" came up when a woman going through my house said that she was terrified of clowns.
            She later told me why.....when she was 13 she woke up one night with a clown ceramic figure (about a foot tall) next to her head in bed, talking to her!
            Her Mother was doing this as her idea of a joke or else some way of scaring the girl to discpline her.
            The woman did this to her daughter more than just once or twice.
            Surprisingly when I asked her if she has any sort of a relationship now with her Mother she said that they are "best friends"!?
            Usually when I am told such similar stories it has the Father as the bad guy and then the daughter has no relationship with him at all, no communication, nothing.
            I don't like to make fun of people who have such problems, there but for the grace of God go you or I.
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Must be a lot of people scared of clowns. They even have a name for it - Caulrophobia.

Not sure, but I think I heard somewhere that the purple one himself, Prince, suffers from this. There was a story about him refusing to be somewhere because of Ronald McDonald was there.

Personally, even a super-sized Ronald McDonald wouldn't scare me, yet for years a tiny spider did. Over that now though, but phobias can be a funny thing.

Comment

From this picture "IT" looks like "IT" went and got it's teeth whitened. I could have swore I remembered seeing very yellow, nasty teeth in his mouth before.
                "?"
                hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

McDonald's TOTS???

Do you think Ronald McDonald will give out a BIG MAC and Super-Sized Fries, also a Milkshake drink??

Comment

One of Universal's Halloween Horror Nights icons is Jack. He's probably one of the creepiest clowns I've ever seen.

http://www.halloweenhorrornights.com/orlando/ (he's the fourth one to appear)

or you can just go here http://www.halloweenhorrornights.com...hoscarepy.html

Comment

I've just found a story about a scary clown. It's meant to be true. If it is then it is an even more scary story about a clown.

See www.ghostvillage.com/encounters

What do you say people, do you think it is true, or is someone telling porkie pies? :roll:

Comment

We're just misunderstood... :cry:

Comment

Originally posted by Barry
                          We're just misunderstood... :cry:

What do you mean "We're just misunderstood?" Was there something wrong? :roll:

Comment

Hope you like this IT in the toilet!! :lol:

Comment

Jesus says clowns are OK

Jesus digs clowns... or, at least, he digs Zombo the Clown...
                              WEB : PRINT : LOGO : ART

Comment

Re: Jesus says clowns are OK

Originally posted by savage

Jesus digs clowns... or, at least, he digs Zombo the Clown...
                                :lol:

I love that idea! :lol:

Comment

Working...
                                X