Clowns are scary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BUNNIES!
    The word for the day is NPD. Check it out.

Comment

Tony were you at Transworld this last time?
      "Bunnies" was the first thing saw walking into the floor area, otherwise tagged as "Traditional Halloweem Costumes" or something like that?
      And yes they were being occupied by breathing females who were obviously from some other planet.
      (I broke the spell from their powerfull Hypno-Ray and continued on passed them into the show.)
      "I am in control of myself."
      "I AM in control of myself!"
      "I am in Control of Myself!"
      Was that Adam Drendel who just kept circling them as if his one leg was 3 inches shorter than the other one?
      "Call the janitor to bring the floor buffer, this spot needs resurfacing now."
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Nope, was busy with the movie project. Wish I went. Sigh. I will, one way or another...

Comment

That clown reminds me of Gacey. :twisted: Killer Clowns From Outer Space Rocks.
          I would love to build a haunt based on that movie.

Comment

What stops ya? Also, the wonderful mad crew that did the movie want to do it again. Who knows, might have to join the fun, as it were....

Comment

It's almost time for Halloween! Beware of killer klowns will be out there! :lol:

Comment

Gee

Gee at least you could use some original shots.....

COMPLIMENTS OF DREAM REAPERS!!!

Not only do you threaten me with a bullet to my head ... now you take my actors photos and use them where you feel like it?
                Gee could it get any better than this?

Comment

Re: Gee

Originally posted by Ken Spriggs
                  Gee at least you could use some original shots.....

COMPLIMENTS OF DREAM REAPERS!!!

Not only do you threaten me with a bullet to my head ... now you take my actors photos and use them where you feel like it?

I'm sorry that I got little confused here... Your actors photos and use them where I feel like it? What are you talking about?

Comment

the picture you used... that is a picture of Steve Verdino, the man who blocked you from Haunted Connection, AND is an Actor at Ken's Haunt: Dream Reapers.
                    www.Doomsdayproductions.com
                    www.RealmofTerror.com

Comment

Ohh, I'm sorry that I didn't know it was Steve V. from HC - that pic of him?? Well, I found it via Google search engine because I was looking for some fear clowns.

Comment

So many people use the google search engine, but who's going to be responsible when it throws a rod because nobody ever checked the oil?
                        Was it invented by Barney Google?
                        With the "Goo-Goo, Googlie eyes?"
                        Or was his sister who was a go-go dancer?
                        OK, I admit it I'm just siting here waiting for the phone to ring.
                        If it rings and everything works out I'll post about it because it could be a very different thing happening here tonight.
                        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

We had a clown a few years ago and OMG what a reaction we got. We had people refuse to enter because they saw the clown, we also sent many people out crying. I never relized how many people are afraid of clowns. All I have to say is thanks "IT" because now we have something that works as good as a chain saw guy! We def are using the clown for this season!

Comment

Originally posted by Terror_Field
                            We had a clown a few years ago and OMG what a reaction we got. We had people refuse to enter because they saw the clown, we also sent many people out crying. I never relized how many people are afraid of clowns. All I have to say is thanks "IT" because now we have something that works as good as a chain saw guy! We def are using the clown for this season!
                            How can you describe for me how your clown looked?

Comment

Maybe people are afraid of clowns because of Jimmy Stewart as a clown in "The Greatest Show On Earth", the old circus movie, Jimmy played the part of a criminal on the run dressed and hidden as a circus clown, maybe this even inspired Gacy?
                              I never knew SO MANY people lived near John Gacy!
                              When they look at my crawlspace exhibit here this is what I would hear:"I used to live across the street from him."
                              "I used to live around the corner from him."
                              "I used to be his neighbor."
                              I did believe my ex's friend Carol who said she had served Mr. Gacy coffee at 2 am in the place she used to work, and a couple of times he was wearing his clown make up!
                              One of her classmates had been one of his victims too.
                              And don't forget boys and girls, John Gacy was the Illinois JC of the year, then he moved to Iowa and was the Iowa JC man of the year there too!
                              I bet he was dressed as a clown in some JC haunted houses.
                              I wonder if everybody came out that entered those haunts?
                              Somebody could do some research and then hang a sign on the old haunted house concerning a real serial-killer once haunted here!
                              Life immitates art?
                              Who is Art immitating? Shela?
                              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Here's the pic of my second-door neighbor below. He's really funny guy, and he loves to create the clown masks and costumes too!

Comment

Working...
                                X