Drumming up intrest in Friday 13th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drumming up intrest in Friday 13th

Why not, since my haunt is open tonight?
    Facebook--Special & new story to be told here tonight, Friday the 13th.The totally true story of five young boys coming face to face with an escaped mental instituion, criminally insane? Man during a summer camp out in 1961 in Mount Carroll, Illinois and the life-long serious effects this has left behind. Some things you will not "get Over" (No fiction Told Here)
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Sounds cool Jim!

Kale

Comment

1at Friday the 13th I missed?!

You know yesterday was the first time I didnt think twice about it being friday the 13th. I mean I dont dread it. Im not supersticious. I just didnt think anything about it?! Till today. Saturday the 14th. Maybe its getting more popular?! Remember that old movie? LOL! Really Bad!
      Damon
      Frightmasters
      Damon Carson

Comment

1st Friday the 13th I missed?!

I just didnt think twice about it?! I knew it was but just didnt put the two together for some reason like it doesnt have any meaning. I mean Im not supersticious or anything. And I always seem to have good luck on that day. But I didnt think anything of it? Maybe Saturday the 14th is becoming more popular? LOL! Rembember that old movie? Saturday the 14th. Really bad!
        Damon
        Frightmasters
        Damon Carson

Comment

Working...
        X