No announcement yet.

Best Haunted Houses... Please Nominate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As entertainers we must either scare, memorably amuse, or impress the people who buy our tickets from us.
    It really makes no difference whether we use a wall, an entire building, a prop, a mood, or some precisely chosen, carefully timed and spoken words .
    Naturally these different items require time, energy, sweat, money and various amounts and kinds of some degree of talent.
    Stay inspired whether building, planning,or acting and success will tend to follow.
    If you are totally inspired by someone else's work please get your brain to hiccup and change the other person's ideas enough so as not to be a blatant copy and the world will be a better place.
    Some really great memories have come from unplanned incidents arriving upon the bruised dumpster of accidents and broken devices, missed cues, flubbed lines then requiring immeadiate mental reshuffling.
    "Life" IS strange, if you take the time to notice.
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

• This is the thread that never dies. LOL

I've been getting a lot of emails as well as seeing posts listed here.

Hauntworld Magazine 16 is at the printers and 17 is in the works.

We're working on the list for the top attractions now...we'll keep you informed.

Thanks
      Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President
      www.HalloweenProductions.com
      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

• I nominate:
        Cutting Edge Haunted House in Fort Worth, TX. That is my all time favorite. Been going there with my friends for years. Every year, they do something crazier than the year before. Looking forward to seeing what they come up with this year.

Comment

• Cutting Edge Haunted House

I nominate the Cutting Edge Haunted House. My friends and I go there every year and still get totally freaked out every time! It is COMPLETELY wroth every cent. I can't wait to go again this year. whoowhoo! :grin:

Comment

• I would have to nominate the Trail of Terror in Wallingford CT for the best all outdoor haunt. The trail has some really creative scenes that are based off horror movies. High quality and it will really make you feel like you are in the movie. The sheer size, acting, theme, and creativity that goes into this charity haunt is amazing. The haunt benifits the red cross. www.trailofterror.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan Faupel View Post
              Whoops, hate to bog down the thread with unrelated banter, but look who the cat dragged in! Whats up Julie!!!...saw your name on here and had to reply!...don't think I've ever seen you on here before!
              I am a reader unless I have worthwhileg to say... I don't make it on the boards too much and it's been a long time since I posted! I'm making my big forum comeback! Watch out!
              ---
              JpStudios Graphic Design
              www.JpStudiosDesign.com
              www.myspace.com/jpstudiosdesign

Comment

• My God... I just spent the past two hours looking at websites.

I must say I was most impressed by this Turbidate Manor... I hope I got that right

WOW!

Some of the haunts or sites people suggested have like no photos or good videos to judge by.

Either way I wanted EVERYONE to know I have reviewed EVERY site, EVERY haunt you have suggested! I've left not stone unturned.

Although we can't include every haunted house we're trying to give more turnover on the list. I hope everyone will be proud of the list we produce and I hope it will help drive interest in haunts in 2007.

The book is closed on this chapter of Hauntworld top 13 list.

We will publish the list soon!

Larry
                Larry Kirchner
                President
                www.HalloweenProductions.com
                www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Working...
                X