No announcement yet.

Anyone know SF zombie shooter cost?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exactly! Once word spreads around taht this thing is in action at a haunted house, it'll draw more ppl to the haunt.

If I had a haunt that was successful and I could, I would purchase it, maybe a slimmer version but yes, I think definately would buy some version of it.

Comment

Anyone know SF zombie shooter cost?

Exactly! I thought i pointed that out earlier. The one at display at IAAPA is targeted towards large theme parks and maybe restraunt chains. I spoke with David at Scarefactory about the concept. Since it is modular you can design for your attraction. I agree with Doug from Fright Props. There is a ton of engineering in this thing. I think the cost of just the shooting equipment /change bill machine/etc is around $8k. Since the majority of haunt owners are hands-on you could have Scarefactory help with the concept for your venue and do some of your own themeing. That is what we are looking at doing. What I LOVE about this thing is that if you put it in your que line it keeps customers entertained AND creates revenue. I am working with David on our budget and we will work around those numbers. If I can make this work im going to do it and I will keep you informed.

Chaos
      Capt.Chaos
      Fear Asylum Haunted House
      Brookings,SD

fear-asylum.com

Comment

It looks really cool, but it has more animations than any gallery I've seen which means a lot of things can break, and sooner or later it will break. I'd be a bit nervous about it but it really is cool looking. If you have someone working for you who can weld and knows how to fix animation it might be a good thing.

DA

Comment

I'd almost bet there'd be very little repairs requiring welding. That would depend on the engineering of it though! If they done it RIGHT! There should only be solenoids and triggers and possibly gears to repair. IMO! I've been into the designing room of Conveyors and that was preached constantly! If you build it as tough as it needs, your repairs will be up to the triggers and electronics. For the 8 years I was with them, 90% of our repairs were motors, reducers and triggers! (outside of airlines :P)

Comment

Working...
          X