Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have another wonderful donation from

Juneaustudios Jay Juneau

They have donated 5-3pack DVD collection of Ghost Effects containing the following

Ghost Writing in Blood
    Poltergeist Portraits
    Killer Clowns Changing Portraits

Value $210 for each DVD 3-pack, Total value $1050

A huge THANK YOU!! to http://Juneaustudios.com Please check these guys out. They are awesome!

Sue
    Last edited by terrormasue; 12-27-2011, 10:59 PM.
    http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

Here is a donation from a NEW COMPANY. Their website is still under construction but please mack sure to visit them in the near future.

STRANGE WORKS STUDIOS Roger Williams

They are generously donating the following:

2- Skull Electric Candle Lights valued at $40 Each
      5- Flat Back Foam Skull Faces valued at $20 Each
      5- Flat Back Detailed Foam Skull Faces valued at $20 Each

Total value $280

Please check back to Strangeworkstudios.com

Thank you so much!!!

Sue
      Last edited by terrormasue; 12-27-2011, 10:57 PM.

Comment

Keep Them Coming Guys!!!

So great to see AWSOME PRIZES! Wishing EVERYONE the best of luck! Shane and it's I can't wait to give all this away! Shane
        sigpic

Comment

If you are looking for a coffin look no further!! Here is a coffin company to fit everyone's needs for the Halloween season.

http://www.asylumcoffins.com

Asylum Coffins, Gennie and Brian Siwicki, have donated 2 coffins to the Insane Shane Party!!!!!!

1- Adult toe pincher coffin with chains $325
          1-Child toe pincher coffin with chains $225

Another huge THANK YOU!!!!

Sue

Comment

I'm surprised not to see any of the big boy vendors having donated yet?

Comment

HauntedPaws

Big or little a donation is a donation and I am greatful to them all! If you will look up we already have several big donations! Unit70, Ghostride, CFX they are all coming soon if that's what your looking for but again I am greatful to ALL VENDORS! They are what kicks this party over the top! Shane and it's a very greatful! Shane
              sigpic

Comment

Did you get our donation? We can do some magazines, how to dvd's ... Larry
                Larry Kirchner
                President
                www.HalloweenProductions.com
                www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Larry!

Cool man Thanks! I am sure they would love the DVD's I have them and they are very good man! Shane and it's there ya go more cool stuff! Shane
                  sigpic

Comment

Donations are growing!!!

Sue has been telling me all the great donations thats been rolling in!!! Several new vendors that for sure is bringing the WOW factor with them! And out faithful supportive vendors are showing big donations too! Really, Really, Greatful to EVERYONE! I think were over $15,000.00 and rumor has it David at Scarefactory is now in the mix!!!!! We may have to do a Haunt Drawing on that who knows!!!! Shane and it's is this awsome or what! Shane
                    sigpic

Comment

Does everyone who comes get one entry per ticket? So if a haunt brings 4 people to the party they get 4 entries or can someone buy multiple tickets? Also once you win something are you outta the drawings?

Comment

Haunted

The vendors get arm bands that way we know who they are as they have no use for the prizes. Also this shows they are a vendor and you can use this time for some one on one about their products! Depending on the donation the vendors get in free if the prize is good enough. Now EVERYONE THAT BUYS A TICKET GET'S IN ON THE DRAWING. Each person get's one ticket for each paid admission. Once a ticket is drawn then that ticket is no longer any good. Sue can fill you all in but I hear once again Michael at Ghostride has donated over $2000.00 in prizes!!!! Shane and it's SIMPLY AMAZING! Shane
                        sigpic

Comment

Sorry

I have had several emails asking about updating the donations on the web page. Keegan does that and with the holidays he's been tied up. I will have Sue to yell at him and get the site donations updated! Shane and it's closer to $15,000.00 now! Shane
                          sigpic

Comment

Maybe you should just untie him???

Comment

Now or Never!

If you want listed in Hauntworld you need to do it no later than Monday Evening! Jan 2nd! Shane and it's going to be insane! Shane
                              sigpic

Comment

More to come!!!!

As always Brainstorm makes an AWSOME AD!! Shane and it's just look! Shane
                                Attached Files
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X