No announcement yet.

Hauntworld Magazine Issue 29 and 30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FYI... the magazine is FINALLY DONE. It is at the printer.

Hauntworld Magaizne 30 is on its way as well... I wrote an article for it yesterday and we are about done. Get your subscription today at www.hauntedhousemagazine.com

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Issue 29 shipped today. If you don't get a magazine by Friday you either don't have a subscription, your subscription ran out, or there is a clerical error. LOL

Issue 30 will ship two weeks later and it will not be as massive a magazine (Issue 29 is 72 full color pages) however it will be jam packed as well...

So far issue 30 has a how to article from Haunted Overload, 20 Most Influential Haunts in History, Feature Articles on House of Horrors, Dead Acres, Haunt House, Asylum (vegas), and much more.

Get your subscription today at www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Additionally we finally finished shooting 'How To Detail Your Haunted House Part 3' and will start editing that this week. I can't say for sure when if at all we'll film the 3D video...its kind of on the back burner at the moment. We are shipping out 2 mini golf attractions today, shipping out nearly 2000 magazines, and cleaning our building.

A lot going on today... then we have to go away for about 10 days to install the attractions. So very little will get done over the next 14 days so hard to say when we can work on that 3D video.

Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President

Comment

Who got their new Hauntworld Magazine Issue 29? What did you think? Let me know. Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President

Comment

Hauntworld

I have subscribed to you're magazine twice, for a years subscription. Is there only 2 issues a year, because thats all I've ever received.

Comment

I didn't get one today..maybe tomorrow.

I had an problem with my issues of 27 and 28, was told when it was rectified my subscription would be good til issue 30..so we'll see and I'll post when it shows up !

Comment

If anyone has an issue with their subscription you email me directly with your address and info about your subscription and we'll look into it!

Anyway if anyone gets their magazines let me know.

Larry
              Larry Kirchner
              President

Comment

got mine today

have only read a couple articles got a lot left to read and it is great so far.

Comment

Okay this is getting stupid... LOL

Who got their magazine you had to have got this thing by now. What did you think?

Update on Issue 30... here is the cover! Check it out.

Issue 30 will also be 72 pages.

Its almost done.

Get your subscription at www.hauntedhousemagazine.com
                  hw30_mag_cover.jpg
                  Larry Kirchner
                  President

Comment

Not yet....

Still havent got mine....maybe tomorrow? (Monday) Its odd because usually from STL everything gets to me in 2-3 days. Its been like 5 days I think....maybe the ponies had to stop and eat?

Comment

Nothing yet either. I'm hoping Monday as well.

I did send an email to Jim , since he's the one I had my deal through to get these last two issues, before resubscribing.

My original problem was I didn't issues 27 and 28 and had to email about that so there might be a problem again.

Hopefully I'll get the issue Monday or hear from Jim then.

The cover looks pretty sweet !

Comment

Got home from work late last night and the Hauntworld magazine was there. Looks cool can't wait to read it.

Eric
                        www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

Issue 30 is going to the press on Monday. We have the top 20 most influential haunted houses in our industry history inside... can you guess the list?

What I'm trying to do here is document the past and the present history of our industry through the magazine and the website. Some day maybe soon I won't be around to do this anymore so I want to leave as much as I can behind. In the future it will be up to someone else to carry the torch on such things.

I really think everyone will enjoy the article.

Larry
                          Larry Kirchner
                          President

Comment

I got mine today!!! I would love to start a thread about bens part. I loved how he broke down the people in the groups. Allen did a great job of that as well in his dvd.
                            BLOOD, GUTS AND GORE!
                            www.horrorfields.com

Comment

Yes ... I want to know... If you think this "group dynamic idea" is sound how would you USE that knowledge to give them a better experience? Would you selectively engage those playing certain roles in special ways?

How would you work a group differently?

Thanks!
                              Ben Armstrong
                              NETHERWORLD HAUNTED HOUSE
                              www.Fearworld.com
                              www.NetherworldNetwork.com

Comment

well ben when I look at the people coming to my haunt I break up the people into different kinds of groups. now not all are like this but alot are.

(scared ness)

1. The billy badass, or a group of guys. hes the guy who isnt scared of anything and puts on the act for his friends or girlfriend, tells hes going to hit our actors.

2. the scared teen girls ...they are so much fun.

3. older people ..these people come to bring there kids or grand kids and they seem to have a good time but laugh the whole way though.

4. the fun people, they are there to embrace it all they are in a good mood and always have fun.

5. VERY scared people. its like pulling teeth to get them in the door. Most of the time someone is making them go in.

Race or Religion (I know....BUT when you know you can keep things running smooth)
                                (not all but lots do this)

1. white people..tend to put up a front and show that they are not scared.

2. black people ..have no prob. showing how scared they are and tend to over react to the scare by running out of the scene or knocking over other group members.

3. Hispanics...tend to get religious very fast. they see things and they will start to pray out loud.

4. Asian people .. when they get a good scare they will fall down on the floor and not move.

1. Kids 0-12 I dont think my haunt is a place for these kids. they need to be at a haunt made for kids. They tend to cry and slow down the groups.

2. 13-20 the teens can be lots of fun, but also can ruin the whole groups experience by showing off for there friends.

3. 21-30 most of the time this age will be the drunks, mostly males although Ive seen some VERY drunk females.

4. 30-70 the older crowd never seems to have any issues and can really enjoy themselves.

So After reading what ben wrote I will look at more groups of people and add these to my list. I also will look at these people when I advertise too. I believe there is all kind of people and everyone sees thing differently, Thats why when I make flyers I make 5-7 different kind cause people see things in different ways. The same should go when I build my haunt, Make the haunt in different ways so that everyone has things to look at. Some like to look at the haunt detail and some like the actors and some dont see any of it cause they have there head in the back of the person in front of them.

Ben thanks for writing that up I got so much out of it.
                                BLOOD, GUTS AND GORE!
                                www.horrorfields.com

Comment

Working...
                                X