No announcement yet.

Mr. Haunts Floor Plans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There might be a flaw in my advice, I suggested joining the IAHA? Don't do that, just get chummy with an IAHA member and ask to borrow their JB Corn info.

There that's all settled, all free now. Now there's a 3 in 100 chance I will get into heaven as at least the pool boy.
    sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

The JBCorn books belong to the world. Period.

I will give them to you for free and to any haunter who wants them.

Go to www.nightmarepark.com and click on the JBCorn CD link and download them yourself. Since it is over 200 megs, do NOT do this on dialup.
      The word for the day is NPD. Check it out.

Comment

Also, the Haunted Attractions article is very good. Worth getting a subscription. Heck, you should be on all the haunt trade magazines.
        The word for the day is NPD. Check it out.

Comment

Not raining on your parade, but

It just seems to me that this floorplan seems too linear. Straight hallways that go from one scene to another. I like to keep 'em confused and dissoriented. Unless you have a use for the center area, I would say to use it. You could put an actors access/fire escape route as a simple hallway down the center. This would allow you extra space to use for scenes or just more hall to help confound them. Also, with alot of twists and turns, your victims will have no idea around which corner the next scare is coming from.

Just an idea.

Comment

whats the link to your myspace page- i just want to get a look at your floorplans

thanks
            Ben
            Haunted Hollows Co- Owner

Comment

I much prefer the "Organic" feel to a passageway that slowly , smoothly bends as it goes. Of course it is much more actual work to build something like this but since I was working in concrete I decided the extra work was worth it since I will be looking at and walking through it a long, long time.
              That slow bend sort of gives one the feeling that they can see around the bend but really this is a false feeling because it also affords certain hiding places from which quick surprises eminate.
              I also seemed to have extended the haunted portion of this old house with this new construction. Maybe the ghosties like this style of hallway too?
              It gets genuinely scary when you feel a tug on your clothing , you turn around and there is nothing behind you, no hiding places whatsoever and solid concrete walls on the sides. And the lights are on and didn't even flicker.
              No, I am not doing this.
              "Someone" else is.
              Someone who treads more lightly than a butterfly and makes about the same amount of noise doing it.
              What does it look like?
              The molecules aren't packed close enough together to make something the eye can see.
              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

WOW, this is such an old topic, yet people are still talking about it. This scetch was never ment to be the final plan. I have spent days and days drawing up differant things and then priceing how much it would cost for each haunt maze.

I think that I have found a temporary idea that might get me by my first year. If I could figure out how to post it, I will do so.

Brian

Comment

Working...
                X