No announcement yet.

Wisconsin weather SUCKS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anmyone want to come to California and help build an outdoor haunt in 72 degree weather?
    The word for the day is NPD. Check it out.

Comment

YOU BUY MY TICKET AND IM THERE!

sEAN
      Sean De Wane
      ----------------------------------------------
      The De Wane Asylum
      www.dewaneasylum.com

Comment

Greyhound!

Comment

AMTRAK!
          If murder is the ultimate expression of art, then I'm the Pablo Picasso of death! - RevCo

http://www.myspace.com/collateraldamageanddesign

http://www.scaredesigns.com

Comment

shoot me now! I rode grayhound once from Omaha, NE to Green Bay WI and it was a nightmare! I couldnt imagine riding it to Cali.

Sean
            Sean De Wane
            The De Wane Asylum
            www.dewaneasylum.com

Comment

foster son came over one time from arizona to socali via greyhound.

Comment

Hang in there Ron. We're getting sort of a "winter rewind" down south here in Louisville as well. On Thursday, March 29th, it was in the upper 70's and sunny...this past Thursday? Low 30's with SNOW FLURRIES! Someone pointed out recently that it was colder here on Easter Sunday than it was on Christmas Day!

"Global warming"?!? Al Gore can kiss my chilly white gluteus maximus... :evil:
                "We all go a little mad sometimes..."

- Norman Bates

Comment

Greyhound can be much more quick and efficient if you ask some questions about which bus you are getting on first.
                  Some busses stop at every little spot in the road to take you to your final destination, while others are routed directly through and passed those same little stops.
                  When I was about to board the bus in Chicago a woman had two non-stop screaming little kids with her, I asked the Greyhoud people if there was another bus headed to the same southernly direction anytime soon after this "screaming kids" bus?
                  I waved bye-bye to the screaming, waited 15 minutes, got on another bus that arrived at the big city something like 45 minutes ahead of the screamers!
                  Leave 15 minutes later, get there sooner!?
                  It pays to ask.
                  hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

So, we're forcasted to have another 6" of snow tonight or tomorrow in Green Bay. Where is my spring!

sean
                    Sean De Wane
                    The De Wane Asylum
                    www.dewaneasylum.com

Comment

So far this morning, here in CO, we've had ice, then it melted, then it rained, then it snowed, then that melted and now it's about 45 to 50 degrees out with blue skies. Clouds will be coming back this afternoon with more rain. I think I've just experienced all of the seasons in less than half a day!
                      www.mindseizure.com
                      www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

Wed all day we will be under a Winter Storm Watch. About 4-6" expected and I have to drive right through it to do amagic show at this school!! AUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!! Oh well April 19-21st I HAVE to be in Jacksonvill FL for "business"
                        www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

Working...
                        X