New Logo, Need Suggestions!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Logo, Need Suggestions!

Hey guys, I need some opinions on my new Haunted Attraction Logo. I appreciate the opinions or critiques you can give me! Thanks!
    [/img]

It seems like "too much" is going on... and it's going to be a nightmare to print it!

Maybe loose the background or change it somehow... hopefully I'm not the only one that responds to this!

Good start though. -Tyler
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Tyler may be right, a bit too much going on....The Fatal Realms font is cool, that alone would look nice, with a few accents. Sometimes less is more, as long as the font and colors are bold.

Allan

Comment

thanks so much for the responses. keep 'em coming please!

Comment

Maybe... Keep the text, lose the background... add a line under the name of the haunt and add "Haunted Attraction" under in normal white text. -Tyler
          Chris Riehl
          Sales@spookyfinder.com
          (586)209-6935
          www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

If you keep the skull, at least lose the brightly colored eyes. And I have never been a fan of neon green against a red background, looks like some new age xmas thing. Love that font, and like Tyler said, tell us what Fatal Realms is.

=Joel=
            Heartstoppers
            Haunted House

Sacramento, CA

www.scaredyou.com

www.fb.com/heartstoppers
            www.twitter.com/heartstoppershh

Comment

I was thinking, if you lost the Red skull altogther and had the green font over that cloudy grey and blue background might look great!
              Allan

Comment

I think if you lose the skull and add "Haunted House" or "Haunted Attraction", as mentioned above, it'll look great. It's just a bit too "busy" right now. Maybe even darken up the background a little to make the font "pop".
                www.mindseizure.com
                www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

thanks so much for the comments. i'm gonna run with some of your ideas and revamp it a little. Please if anyone else sees something point it out to me! THanks again

Comment

Working...
                  X