I Am Wonderfully Fortunate!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Am Wonderfully Fortunate!

Of the last maybe ten groups of people who appeared at my door here at The Ravens grin Inn wanting to take the house tour,I believe at least six of those groups said they came here because their friends insited that they HAD to be here! (Then usually told them almost nothing about the house!)
    They were all very pleased at the finale of the Ravens Grin experience and highly complimentary too!
    Can it get any better than this?
    Yes!
    One family group were "carping" about the admission ($13.oo) but the moment I opened the door and they entered the house all of their faces lit up, smiles, and any problem concerning the $13.00 vanished , then at the tour's conclusion, They were very pleased just as were the previously mentioned people.
    I am always working on new things here, but the last few weeks I have dredged back up some of my oldest routines and began re-routing some tours through some of the oldest parts of the house, and it's all "New" to them! (And I personally have alot of fun doing these things too! And of course the fun remains for me , scaring people, then making them laugh, then scaring them again and so it goes.....
    hauntedravensgrin.com
Working...
X