Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrorknight
    replied
    Lee is giving out lilly pads to everyone who comes to the TicketLeap booth lol

Leave a comment:

• mr-scary
    replied
    Originally posted by Badger View Post
    I should be rather easy to spot. More than likely I'll be wearing jeans and a black t-shirt with some sort of horror-related image on it. I'm sure I'll stick out like a sore thumb...
    ahahahaha, hey you stole my wardrobe idea too, we'll be twins.

like for a short fat guy with a goatee, piercings in lips, wearing black haunted house shirts, and you found me!!!

Leave a comment:

• Badger
    replied
    I should be rather easy to spot. More than likely I'll be wearing jeans and a black t-shirt with some sort of horror-related image on it. I'm sure I'll stick out like a sore thumb...

Leave a comment:

• FablesStudios
    replied
    Ill have a Fables Shirt on!! you cant miss it!

See ya there
    Peter T
    FS

Leave a comment:

• Bradenton Haunted Trail
    replied
    badge name

My forum name is right under my real name on my badge so no problem here.
    Shawn Troxel
    Bradenton Haunted Trail
    Can not wait to meet most of you

Shawn
    http://bradentonhauntedtrail.com

Leave a comment:

• wickedfarmer
    replied
    Fat; farmers tan; beard....yep thats me.

Leave a comment:

• legendsofthefog
    replied
    guess I wasn't thinking past the show floor badges..

and no, i dont' plan to wear mine anywhere but to show the person at the door my badge. Well... just look for the fat kid with the farmer's tan and the beard... wait... that doesn't help much does it?

Leave a comment:

• newhorror2010
    replied
    Great Idea!

Originally posted by terrormasue View Post
    I know we tried to do this last year and I think a few did have their forum names on their name tag, I did. Do we want to try this again? Comments suggestions? Hey I will !!! I'm game! We can put faces to names.

Sue
    Since I missed last year & several of you have told me I aughta stop by & say Hi I believe I'll have my forum name written as well! We'll be up there this coming Thursday! Newhoror2010 IS COMING TO TRANSWORLD!

Leave a comment:

• devolino
    replied
    Originally posted by freak 'n' stein View Post
    hahahahaha! [MENTION=18008]devolino[/MENTION] came up with a good use for the "Hello! My Name Is" tags...I'm excited
    I cant use my idea anymore, but I'll gladly let you have one to use...!

Leave a comment:

• freak 'n' stein
    replied
    Originally posted by damon carson View Post
    It would be cheesy but they have those Hello my name is sticker badges at walmart. Thought about drawing a h.w pumpkin on one with my name. What does everyone think about that?
    Damon
    hahahahaha! [MENTION=18008]devolino[/MENTION] came up with a good use for the "Hello! My Name Is" tags...I'm excited

Leave a comment:

• damon carson
    replied
    It would be cheesy but they have those Hello my name is sticker badges at walmart. Thought about drawing a h.w pumpkin on one with my name. What does everyone think about that?
    Damon

Leave a comment:

• legendsofthefog
    replied
    I am looking at the badges...

And there isn't a whole lot of room on here to make a mark... any suggestions? I was thinking about a colored strip across the top that is bright and easy to recognize? Color the badge orange above the name?

Leave a comment:

• terrormasue
    replied
    Amazingly symmetrical ?

Leave a comment:

• devolino
    replied
    Originally posted by brad View Post
    Should I add mine? And make it Brad Brad Bowen.

Or maybe I could just highlight my name?

No, I'll go with Brad Brad Bowen!
    Make it Brad Brad Bowen then highlight one of the Brad's anyway. And I'm going to call you Brad-Brad the whole weekend.

Originally posted by FROG ZOMBIE View Post
    Love it! I was just wondering how I'd know who's who.

Guys, I'll be hunkered down at Booth 330 - PLEASE stop by and say hi...

PS: I'm hooking up FORUM pals with some interesting swag. More on that shortly. :mrgreen:
    I'm gonna be glad to know who's who, too. I see a lot of people on a lot of posts and never really talk to them [you're one of the people I see all over the place! haha] so I would feel weird to have an "oh hey!" ".....uh..hey?"/"who are you" confusion with everyone.

Leave a comment:

• FROG ZOMBIE
    replied
    Love it! I was just wondering how I'd know who's who.

Guys, I'll be hunkered down at Booth 330 - PLEASE stop by and say hi...

PS: I'm hooking up FORUM pals with some interesting swag. More on that shortly. :mrgreen:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X