No announcement yet.

Lets Get this Straight RIGHT NOW ... How to Pay Vendors at the Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am a bit nervous about buying this year. I got so slammed by Spookywoodsfx. I had purchased from them in the past and had a good experience. Not one complaint. The next year I bought twice as much as before and I got ripped off. I have to admit I am a little gun shy. I do agree with the part about the credit card. If they cannot deliver within 60 days then cancel the charge or have them charge your card when they get ready to ship. To be honest I am not sure how I am going to handle buying this year. Of course I am not one of the huge buyers but every penny counts for me. I have to be very careful how I spend.
    http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

I can speak for those vendors who are listed in our magazine... we DO NOT chase people around to buy ads that is fruitless because I hate to say it but a lot of vendors who buy booths don't have a clue how to run a business, how to mass produce, how to market, how to find new customers, to everything between...

We have all these seminars for haunted house owners ... but NEVER any for vendors or would be vendors. We have new vendors come and go all the time... I think its HIGH TIME we have early bird seminars JUST FOR VENDORS! Vendors come in early and learn the ropes to how to run a business, how to market your business, how to mass produce, how to avoid pitfalls, how to find new markets, how to work spread sheets, business plans and more...

I'm sorry but TONS of vendors NEED THIS HELP!!!!!!!!

I'm going to propose to Transworld that starting next year there is a seminar series before or after the show JUST FOR VENDORS!

If we could do that we'd see a hell of a lot less problems!!!!

Some of these guys are very creative and use that creativity to become a vendor without having the first clue how to run a business.

Its sad but true....

On that note every advertiser in our magazine in my book can be trusted. Period!

I can vouch for them all.. and I'll go one further, if you had a problem with these guys they will fix it! We've had advertisers who've burned us and you never see them in our magazine again because we don't trust them and won't promote their products on our message boards or anywhere on our site.

Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President
      www.HalloweenProductions.com
      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Working...
      X