Silicone Masks/Custom Characters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pricing

Any of the designs are $449, you can customize for additional cost. If you purchase multiple, we will give a discount. Web site currently in the works.

Comment

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the clown mask!!!

Wayne

Comment

Like to get a couple, how do they compare to CFX? Are you coming to TransWorld? (Not as a vendor)

Comment

Comparison

As far as a comparison, they fit very similar to a CFX mask, they are sculpted on the same basic size head form.

One of our artists will be at the Transworld show over the weekend. Like I said, we will not be exhibiting this year, we know what our production capability is when combined with our other work, and will only produce that number, no sense in selling any more than that.

Have had some people ask about custom work. Yes, we can do custom work. Actually, that's really what we prefer to do. If you have an idea for a custom character for your haunt, contact us and we can discuss it.

Comment

Yet another great looking set of silicone masks.... Good job guys.
            Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Skinless

Here is a skinless design, can be matte or glossy finish
              skinlesslow.jpg

Comment

Gourdy

Gourdy, in a gloss finish, can be done matte as well.

mrgourdlow.jpg

Comment

Working...
                X