Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow what a thread...

Couple things no it would make me the haunted God... LOL

I'm not writing the 10 commandments... I'm writing and article that is titled something like 'Top 13 Events that Shaped the Haunted House Industry'.

Inside this article it explains in DETAIL how 13 different things shaped, created and impacted the current haunted house industry.

See we can sit here for days and try to figure out who was the first haunt but that isn't the point... its what really pushed people to open haunted houses across the country no where was the first haunt. Someone went out there and traveled the country and said OPEN HAUNTED HOUSES!

So they did!

Lastly, I think the way the article is presented you will find its a very accurate description of what happened all along the way and how it changed how we operate, and more.

You will have to read it but once you did I tihnk you will say yourself WOW I DID NOT KNOW THAT, or WOW I NEVER THOUGHT OF IT LIKE THAT... but mostly you'll understand the history of the industry much better.

Just hold your horses!

I haven't been able to work on this thing for days ... hoping to get back on it tonight.

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Working...
    X