• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you!

Hey Matt,

Thank you for the kind words!

Comment

Free DVD and RIP upgrade!!

I would just like to let everyone know who is planning on attending Dan Sperry's performance, we are offering free upgrades to the RIP tickets to our haunt, Quaratine on 17th that is running Friday and Saturday night at Transworld, with proof of Dan Sperry's ticket purchase. Also, when a ticket to our show is presented at the merchandise table at Dan Sperry's show, you will receive a free DVD!
      For those of you that have not heard about Quarantine on 17th, you may see the flier and more information on the transworld website, but a few quick details... it is an interactive haunt that ends with you actually being able to use our fully metal electronic shotguns to hunt the zombies after going through the house itself. We are using this opportunity to showcase our new concepts, props, sound etc. With the RIP tickets, ($35 in combination with Dan Sperry's performance), you will get to join us in a 50 cal demo, meet and greet complete with snacks and drinks, a pass to the front of the line, a shuttle from Dan's show or the convention and a commerative skeleton key.
      We hope we can help make your stay in St. Louis fantastic! Please call for tickets or more details. (314) 725-6415

Comment

All Great!

So many great events! With so much to do where do you start? Shane and it's wow! Shane
        sigpic

Comment

Releasing more great seats tomorrow

More great seats are getting released tomorrow, along with some private box seats.

Don't miss out. We know we will be seeing Shane in the front row!

Comment

We just got our tickets!! Center orchestra, row C, seats 101 & 102! Anyone around us?

Yet another thing to make me totally giddy that we will be in St Louis a week from today!!!!!
            Tyra

~Reality is only for those with no imagination~

Comment

Originally posted by Goblin Sis View Post
              We just got our tickets!! Center orchestra, row C, seats 101 & 102! Anyone around us?

Yet another thing to make me totally giddy that we will be in St Louis a week from today!!!!!
              Goblin, there will be me and Dewayne(Danglin) 2 rows ahead of you, and spookhaven will be 1 row ahead of you. and I know there's several more that will be near by that havent posted on here yet.

See you there!
              Brad Bowen
              Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
              www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Danielle Harris

Tomb- What role will Danielle play in Dan Sperry's show?

Comment

Danielle in St. Louis

SEC, Danielle will participate throughout the show and be involved in one of the major illusions.

Check out Dan in St. Louis today on the POINT website

http://kpnt.com/

Comment

I'm looking for Friday Tickets at 10pm, anyone know if there are still some left in orchestra?
                    Listen to them, Children of the night. Oh what music they make.

Comment

Tickets for Dan Sperry Show

I just heard from my friend that they just released more of the VIP Tickets for Both Shows on Friday Night.

Comment

I want....

To see everyone come out and support this show! I know these guys have been busting azz to make it a great show! Shane and it's I will be there! Shane
                        sigpic

Comment

Wish I could make it shane but I dont think I will have the money have fun for me
                          Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

Shane where are we all planning on meeting afterward? At the Renny?

This is going to be a good time with everyone. I think this was perfect timing for him to come to town.

We are all going to need a vacation when we get home, I am going to be exhausted from all the tours, parties, shopping woo hoo!

Comment

Hot Off The Presses

Dans 5 simis full of props and illusions has left out for the tour! Spook I am sure everyone will end up back there. Be sure to intorduce yourself! Shane and it's see you soon! Shane
                              sigpic

Comment

St. Louis here we come

Shane we are on our way! After two straight days of loading its going to be a great time. We just released some more VIP seats and box seats for the 7pm show. The discount code is only going to be active for another 2 days so get your tix now!

Comment

Working...
                                X