Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• transworld opinions

hey everyone,

crazy bob posted this in another thread but i thought it may be a little lost so i figured i would take a few moments and repost it...i apologize for the redundancy but if you have an opinion on transworld moving (one way or the other) he is asking to hear that opinion....i voiced my concerns to him about the move to vegas, the change in show days (instead of fri-mon...it is goin to be sun-wed) and how that effects haunters, and transworlds history with haunters, and the fact that as a vender the prices have gone up...ofcourse i will put in the disclaimer that the opinions i expressed were my own and not necessarily those of the company i am part owner of...anyhow...just thought i would repost as a new thread...

Back to your orginal thought of Las Vegas for TWE next year I would like to hear more on other attendees thoughts. Please email me at hauntedhydro@sbcglobal.net or call 419 307 9627 my cell as I really want to know more what haunters feel on this new location. ASAP Thank You
    todd poole
Working...
X