Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Split a room at Transworld Ren Hotel???.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn Crackers what's got your feathers so ruffled? He said nothing wrong at all..

DA

Comment

I was going to delete this thread because it was getting out of hand. But since people are getting popcorn....I'll let it ride at my expense. My skin is thick enough. I've taken heat on here before for my views on some subjects and the ones who disliked my stance on a few things..hope to see you at bar at Transworld.

Comment

Awhhh

Wicked hell it's all fun man! I am enjoying it. Hey I wear pink panties and love women who dress like ho's! Shane and it's anyone wanna tell a secret! Shane
        sigpic

Comment

Thats why it is still up Shane. Got to laugh sometimes. Well since someone above said I couldn't write a better ad posing as a straight guy but really not being one; oh yes I can. You see I am a wierdo. I am one of the dozen wierdos that went to the church service at Transworld last year who thinks there are a few decnt people out there. Already have response by those who seem on up and up as a decent individuals...heck if they keep coming I'll put other people together. Three nights splitting a 2 bed room...heck i can now pay for Shanes kick off party, and haunt tour on friday & Sat night after taking family to Disney last week. This is a cheap trade show with cheap merchadise on display. My expensive ones are when JD green paint is involved. I haunt to supply income for my two handicapped sisters.

Ok keep the yucks coming. Some would be offended if you crack wisecracks about me being at church service last year...but not me. HOWEVER no jokes about my sisters. I would hate to put my fist in someones mouth at Transworld; especially if you are 6 foot 5 and would beat the snot out of me afterwards.

Comment

I have a third nipple....

Comment

Kale

I had heard that! I bet it feels good to get it off your chest! Oh wait can you do that? Anyone else Damon, Tater, anyone I know we all have secrets! Shane and it's I was at that church service too! Shane
              sigpic

Comment

Hey Sophisticated

You should flash them at the boob lady. Maybe she will get jealous and cover up!

Comment

Originally posted by crackers View Post
                  Hmmm.... Really wickedfarmer...U think of ur self that highly? many a times I have come across the guy that claim's to be straight and then u get a 6pack in them and there heels are in the air.... so don't patrinize me with bullshit" I am not a gay basher" and and make light heart about ur wife being lezbian... Really, u could not have come up with a better ADD than the one u posted....Why don't u take ur cowshit coverd boot out of ur mouth long enough to think with ur sheepshit dip brain and put up an add for a roommate...."hey going to Transworld would like to share room to save money...my wife said no females and really not into cuddling mad with anyone but my wife." WOW have to go now that took to much to come up with!!!!!!!

Comment

Ah come on Twin Locusts if Crackers has so many guys trying to get some off him when he gets out a 6 pack; cut him some slack. He probably can't help it so many guys find him attractive.

Comment

Wow...just wow.
                      http://darkscares.com/

sigpic

Comment

Do they?

Sell KY in the gift shop lobby? Shane and it's maybe? Shane
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm sure there's several blokes there who'd like to nibble on your crackers... Lol

DA
                          Last edited by Darkangel; 02-03-2011, 01:38 PM.

Comment

Hey Yall, Im needing a roomate for Transworld. Im bringing Ball Gags, Handcuffs, Feathers, Honey, Lube and Rubber fists...but none of that gay stuff going on in my room....im not homophobic or anything...Im just scared of gay people.....

T8R

Comment

Wow, this thread is awesome!!!! Lol
                              Twin Locusts, I love that poster!!

I was holding out until spookhole posted about lube and rubber fists. I'll share a room!! But no gay stuff. But I could use a cuddler!!

And for my cofession....

I like to dress up like a stormtrooper and have sexy time with princess leia posters and dolls.
                              Is there anything wrong with that.

Oh and another confession, as most may know, when I drink I always wanna flash things at people!! And get epic beer goggles too!

There, enough embarrassment on me. Someone else post something now!
                              Brad Bowen
                              Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
                              www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Originally posted by brad View Post
                                Wow, this thread is awesome!!!! Lol
                                Twin Locusts, I love that poster!!

I was holding out until spookhole posted about lube and rubber fists. I'll share a room!! But no gay stuff. But I could use a cuddler!!

And for my cofession....

I like to dress up like a stormtrooper and have sexy time with princess leia posters and dolls.
                                Is there anything wrong with that.

Oh and another confession, as most may know, when I drink I always wanna flash things at people!! And get epic beer goggles too!

There, enough embarrassment on me. Someone else post something now!

Comment

Working...
                                X