HauntWorld.com News READ ON...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HauntWorld.com News READ ON...

The site will be moved to a new server next week. The new server will help us overcome the traffic problems that we had last year...hopefully!

The new server is a dual processor server and can handle 10 times the traffic that we got last year. So lets keep our fingers crossed. HauntedHouseOnline.com will be moved to the same server, once this is all done you will see our haunt directory combined with Hauntworld, however that site will still be on its own.

The haunted directory we have on www.hauntedhouses.com is fixed. It now works again... thanks for the heads up people!!!

Hauntworld Magazine, will publish TWO magazine back to back this summer. Not one big giant issue but TWO seperate issues back to back ... expect these starting in June.

Hauntworld.com will be getting a new message board system, one that helps me fight the spammers better. No one will have to change user names, passwords or for that matter lose one message from the current board. Everything on these boards will be imported into the new board.

Hopefully you will like the new board better than this one... its not much different to be honest just has more admin functions.

If you bought a featured listing or banner on our services, once the sites are moved we will be updating these. If you have a new banner or don't see your listings appear, start emailing me in about 2 weeks. We'll get those fixed for ya... we also have banners left. If you want one let us know!

We've updated www.hauntedhousesupplies.com BIG TIME... we've addeed new CD's, and about 10 new videos and even Rich Hanfs actor handbook.

Check it out...

Last but not least Hauntworld.com will be sponsoring some events at Midwest Haunters Convention. We will also be sending about about 500 FREE Hauntworld Magazines to this show. So go on out to MHC this year, and get yourself a FREE magazine.

One more thing...

We will be doing ANOTHER Hauntworld Movie Part 18 very soon...

The new video will showcase The Darkness mansion section and some other haunts we got video on but couldn't fit into part 17. Do you have a haunt and want us to feature your haunted house??? Contact me and send me your video footage NOW! We will be making this video SOON!

Whoops one more thing... Hauntworld will start to offer VIDEO podcasts of Hauntworld Videos, featured haunted houses and much more. You will be able to download video right into your IPOD very soon. We'll be offering over or near 100 hours of footage for your IPODS very soon!

Look out!

Take care.
    Larry Kirchner
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Wow alot of things on the horizon for hauntworld! Thanx for the updates!!!!!!
    Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

ooopps...one more thinkg

Hauntworld is sponsoring the Friday night bus tour at MHC! Thanks Larry!!!

Comment

Larry the only thing you might want to watch out for is copy protecting your videos. Otherwise if you make your videos in a format that once downloaded offers no protection it can be bought once and then passed around... Just a thought.
        Bill Rod.
        Dark Tech Effects
        Automated DMX Lighting
        Show Control - Audio / Visual Effects

Comment

Yes you are very correct. Someone close to the HW team, has revealed they're an expert at IPOD everything... so we'll start doing some podcast stuff with video. They want to do the whole thing, they want to do everything so we'll see...

But yes you're correct!

Larry
          Larry Kirchner
          President
          www.HalloweenProductions.com
          www.BlacklightAttractions.com
          www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
          www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Sounds Great! Cant wait!
            Damon
            Damon Carson

Comment

Is HW hiring? LOL! We're can a broke college kid like me get an application? Seriously. -Tyler
              Chris Riehl
              Sales@spookyfinder.com
              (586)209-6935
              www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

ever thought about a chatroom for haunters larry?mabie an irc channel or something linked up to the hauntworld fourm where people can stop in and say hi,or just talk and get to know each other better?

Comment

Working...
                X