Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spoils
    replied
    What is your email so I can send you some cast pics. Sorry if you have already put it out there, I couldnt find it. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• zombiphobe
    replied
    slowly but surely

So far so good, but still NEED ALOT more! Keep em coming folks!

Email me or let me know a link where your pic(s) can be found.
    Last edited by zombiphobe; 01-18-2011, 04:58 PM.

Leave a comment:

• graystone
    replied
    AJ

You getting any cool pictures in? Shane and it's fill me in are they cool? Shane

Leave a comment:

• zombiphobe
    replied
    Hey Guys and Gals. Make sure you let me know the name of your Haunt when you send me the pictures!!!

Leave a comment:

• zombiphobe
    replied
    Pics are starting to come in! Don't be left out! send me the pics of your team!

Leave a comment:

• Transworld InsaneShane Party - Cast Photos and Characters Slideshow

Hey everyone,

We'd like to put together a slideshow of some of the great Cast photos that are being submitted. This slideshow will be cycled during the Transworld party being hosted by Shane Dabbs. If you would like photos of your haunt crew shown during the party (should make some great conversation pieces), please respond to this thread and let me know that I have your permission to use the picture(s) you have posted on the Cast Photos thread.

Also you can email me any pictures or photos you'd like to be included. It would be awesome if we could get 100 or more pics to show.

Please get me the pictures as soon as possible so I can get started working on the DVD. All pictures are subject to review for inclusion and submission does not guarantee a picture will be included.

Thanks!
    Last edited by zombiphobe; 01-17-2011, 02:43 PM.
Working...
X