No announcement yet.

Could use some advice!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree Katie! I'm looking forward to seeing this attraction manifest!!!

Kel
    sigpic
    Kelly Allen
    Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
    www.RaycliffManor.com
    www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
    www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Good luck to all of you that are going to have a new haunt this up coming year. I hope that you do not get mixed up with pete like I did . I was working for him setting up haunts in areas and he did me wroung and I was one of the one the also took him to court and won too. If anyone need info on pete please feel free to let me know and and will fill you in and let you know what I can.

more to come with docs of court papers.

ER
      Last edited by EvilRaven; 01-13-2011, 06:38 PM. Reason: for get to put something

Comment

PETE R KOLOMICHUK & Scream Xtreme at the stadium
        will no longer operate in our area!

As soon as the city got wind of the News Herald doing a story on this crook and the posting on this site. They basically bulldozed the entire haunted attraction into the parking lot and filled 6 huge containers.

There were 300 walls, costumes, a votex tunnel, preditor prop,lights, speakers,smoke detectors, battery back up lighting....... the works!

ALL IN THE DUMP

WHERE WILL HE SHOW UP NEXT - There will be another victim untill he gets locked up.

Smasters
        Attached Files

Comment

PETE R KOLOMICHUK - Heres his mug shot. He usually does not have a beard but a long goatee.

Stay far away and report him if you get in contact.

Smasters
          Attached Files
          Last edited by smasters; 01-20-2011, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Damn what a waste of materials . They should have got some one in there to see what could be sold. Hell with the money they make they could have at least covered some of the court costs or some of the actors.
            ~*~How is a raven like a writing desk ?
            ~*~*~There both the perfect tools for picking at the brain.
            ~*~*~*~An my favorite game you ask ?
            ~*~*~*~*~ Raven on the desk of course.

Jessica Ward

Comment

Yeah hopefully this dude gets what he deserves.

It's a huge bummer that some people have a hard time getting off the ground in haunting with 100% good intentions, then there is someone like this out there that year after year does bad business, and somehow starts back up anew year after year.

Just wish I had gotten the arrangements our group had with him in writing...but I was much younger and naive at the time thinking that there wouldn't be people out there that are like him.

Live and learn. Everything happens for a reason. If not for bad decisions or experiences in the past...likely would not have had some of the great things that followed it in the path of life.

Mike "Pogo" Hach
              Last edited by jakprintsHAUNT; 01-21-2011, 10:47 PM.
              -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

Wow!

I agree, that someone could have sold that stuff to regain some profit back, but DAMN! They don't fool around!
                Finally a smart move by Eastlake!
                Good riddance sucker.... LOL
                Let's all keep our ears and eyes open for this guy!
                Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Comment

Eastlake Aladdin Rents was ripped off over 3000.00 they are suing him .

Also the Medina Haunted Castle has a case against him next week...see link below

http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy&h...9eab5fb0f14aaf

John

Comment

PK

Interesting finding all this stuff on here about PK. Join me to your group of his victims.

I went into business (partnership) with Pete in 2008 for a haunt in Dayton, Ohio area called "A Nightmare On Hell Street". I invested $30,000 cash and Pete was to provide two fully equipt/opperational haunts at this location. We orginally had things set up in Xenia,Oh, but he changed it to Springfield, Ohio (Clark County Fairgrounds) last minute behind my back. We have a signed contract that Pete wrote and my attorney revised stating no matter what i was to get my $30,000 back even if proceeds came from Scarecreek. If not any and all property of the haunt would become my sole possession. He even showed me most the material for Hell Street when i visited Scarecreek over the summer. Pete was given all my money and was not delivering my haunts and kept making excuses. When he finally did deliver, less than a week before opening night, he made 1 trip in a Penske Truck and delivered approx. 50 walls and sum junk pressboard props, etc. No where near enough to Build 2 haunts. Me and one of his partners put up all the walls in a couple days which only made 4 rooms. Pete kept saying he was out of money and was asking me for more. He only brought me like $1,000 worth of used stuff and told me he spent all the $30,000 Hell Street props, etc. He was to pay advertising and gave the radio station a credit card that was no good. The first weekend we had Kane Hodder visit and Pete told me he was leaving to go to bank and get me money for Kane and the actors and never returned. He had stiffed Kane the previous night at Scarecreek. I filed a lawsuite which I would have won, but had to file bankruptcy instead before the trial date. We did file against proceeds of Scarecreek but Pete did not comply with the court order. Police report was also filed. I later found out that the stuff for Hell Street was rented to Pete for Scarecreek in which he told me he had bought with my money for Hell Street. Instead he used all the material and props for Hell Street to make Scarecreek bigger and seem better.

I have tried to forget about my mistake getting involved with Pete until I heard that he was doing another Haunt at Classic Park and still screwing people over.
                    I have become aware that he has been doing this stuff as far back as 2000 (that I found so far) but i keep finding more through various courts.

FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME FOR FURTHER DETAILS

Comment

My first run in with him was in '97...so it goes back that far at least. He was at Clay's Park then.
                      -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

Ok Clays park was the case I found online that was opened in 2000. I have made steps to get further info on that case, but could use anything.

Anyone please contact me with any information that you have on PK or his crew. I have found several cases involving the whole family. He is nothing but a FRAUD and I'm sick of how he seems to be getting away with it all. Jail is the perfect fit for him LOL

Comment

Reep what you sow

It sure as hell seem like Kharma is a real and Pete is getting a whole face full.
                          About time to shut this idiot down!
                          Let's be ever vigilante!!!

Comment

Well, he never showed up in court in Medina. The Haunted Castle was suing him for 15000.00.

There was an officer there at Medina court to serve him papers from a Michigan haunt he ripped off for 60,000.00.

He appealed our winning cases and we are going back to Willoughby court on feb. 7th.

He will be served the Michigan papers in Willoughby by Eric who pete ripped off of 40,000.00 on Hell street in Canton.

I hope he shows. All Police stations say its civil...What a Joke.....

We are now speaking with the FBI who appear to be interested...this has to stop..........

John
                            Last edited by xtremecreator; 01-27-2011, 10:49 AM.

Comment

He's back.....

I have two different sources that say that Pete is doing another haunted house in Massilon.
                              I think the Massilion Mayor's Office should be told....
                              www.massillonohio.com

Comment

This is horrible. I feel for you all and hope he gets what's coming to him before he hurts others.
                                Joshua
                                www.hauntedprints.com
                                info?hauntedprints.com

Comment

Working...
                                X