No announcement yet.

2011 Haunted Overload progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's a Laser Vortex. Look it up on Google, tons of sites and info about them.

Here are a few photos.

36 foot clown. Me waving on top.

Close up.

Lighted with rented changing LED's

www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

• ERIC, are you guys having weather problems ?

hopefully, not. philly weather sucks. 3 inches of wet, icy, snow here and it's still coming with it freezing overnight. good luck to you guys !!!!! who expected this coming? figures, a freak storm the biggest week of the haunt season. you just cant win !!!!!! good luck....... chuck........

Comment

• Snow!

Thanks Chuck.

We ran in the snow with great success! The patrons that came were treated to a once in a lifetime experience. Check it out! I am so thankful for Artifact Images! They braved the storm to get these shots.

Here is a comment we got on the website feedback page.

We were able to make the show at 7 and Wow!!! It was incredible…….It was well worth the 2 hour ride home in a blinding snow storm. We’ll definitely come back next year. Bravo to all the staff who worked diligently to create such a wonderful Halloween event.

Cathy Burke

www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

• Absolutely amazing photos. You have a great haunt

Comment

• Those pictures are awesome!!
            Daniel Burnett
            PR/Operator
            Reindeer Manor Halloween Park: Est. 1974
            13th Street Morgue/Dungeon Of Doom/Reindeer Manor

sigpic

reindeermanor.com
            whenhingescreak.com

Comment

• Thanks! Headed to the haunt now for the last show. Here are a few more.

Enjoy,

Eric

HO HO HO Merry Halloweeeeeeeen!

www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

• Wow! The snow definitely works!!

Comment

• hope you had a great season !!!!! take some time and relax for a change..............

love the photos !!!!!! so clear and bright !!!!!!

Comment

• I'm forced to relax now. I'm home from work with 3 screws holding my ankle together. I fell off an 8 foot ladder putting up the giant clown 3 weeks ago. Could have been worse. I thought it was just a bad sprain. I bought a brace at Wallgreens and took pain meds to make it through the shows. I finally went for x rays and sure enough it was broken. I had the surgery yesterday. I would never have been able to do it before the shows. Now I am on crutches and have orders not to put any weight on it. 8 Week recovery time. Thank God it's after the season, lol!

Here is a link to a local TV show we were on.

http://www.wmur.com/new-hampshire-ch...69/detail.html

Hope everyone had a good season....definitely time to take it easy for a day or two, it was a tough one! Looking forward to planning new and exciting things for next year.

Enjoy,

Eric

Taken Halloween night right before the show.

www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

• ERIC, get well soon !!!!!!!

horrible thing to happen to you !!!!!! Rest up, get well............keep in touch !!!!

Comment

• Whole new take on Blood, Sweat, Tears, and Bones!

Godspeed to fast healing and a quick recovery.

Comment

• Just think, you can spend that down-time drawing up plans for next year's event!! OR, you know, actually resting and healing, if you're so inclined...

Comment

• Great coverage from the news. You must have a high threshold for pain. I would have been out for the count. I love your haunt.

Comment

Working...
                            X