Awesome job as always. Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

You're right Eric...I just can't believe it took that many cans! I do a couple toxic waste barrels with three cans....guts on the walls of 1 room for 1 can...I think it's just a hard time soaking all of this in...I mean...that's a LOT of foam!! I can't wait to see these creations in person this year. =)

Comment

Love the new 2011 t-shirt designs

Please do some 4xl for me (and other big guys) i will pay extra............ Keep in touch !!!!!!! Love the shirts....(back artwork too !)

Comment

look at the detail on this place

eric is a true icon in this business.

Comment

Wow thanks Chuck!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Got it on FB but not here yet. Things are getting real busy now. These T shirts will be printed using glow in the dark ink. Last year's looked great under black light. I made them super high contrast so they will print well on the black shirt and really pop.

Front

Back

Mock up front

Mock up back
            www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

Start of the new 34 foot clown figure quick sketch of the head.

Start of the scale model. Head will be much bigger.

What a mess. This step is important to get the measurements and proportions right. You can be feet off when you construct the figure in the field if you are not careful.

The model still was not complete when we started the leg pieces but good enough to get measurements from.
              Last edited by elowther; 05-12-2011, 09:15 PM.
              www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

Finally got this video on You Tube. It shows the move and construction of last year. It's almost time to start building over there again. I like to look at this one to get me psyched up for it.

Enjoy,

Eric

This one is kind of long and will be made shorter for the website. It features some of our queue line actors at the Fright Night Light event, a non scary night for kids and people that can't take the normal show. There is some good scare footage at the end though that is my favorite. I'll try to post more progress shots of the props soon.

Last edited by elowther; 05-14-2011, 06:53 AM.
                www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

They both look great! I especially love the dusk footage from the first one... It's very hard to capture a haunt on video, but I think that footage pulled it off! Good luck with the haunt this year, everything looks great so far!
                  *Sigh*I can't wait til' October

Comment

Eric, I always enjoy seeing what you and your team create! Awesome job as always!

Kel
                    sigpic
                    Kelly Allen
                    Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
                    www.RaycliffManor.com
                    www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
                    www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Awesome stuff man keep it coming. Larry
                      Larry Kirchner
                      President
                      www.HalloweenProductions.com
                      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Giant clown

Giant clown pieces in my driveway. These will be sprayed with foam by an insulation company.

Making the torso.

6x6 posts at the farm for the new circus tent.

Center pole going up for the canopy.

www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

Tent taking shape.

Adding the first braces.

Building a new fence to hide the tent.

www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

Dedicated crew, un real eye candy, massive undertaking, incrdible detail......

I've said it all before (as others have) Gotta be one of the BEST haunts in the country. (I wish I lived closer) I will get there someday. I gotta see this place !!!! Your photos REALLY tell the story. NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE IT !!!! Your biggest fan, Chuck

Comment

Can't wait to see this one finished, great work!!

Comment

Here's the drawback of an outdoor attraction, lol! We have to work rain or shine to stay on schedule. Here we are digging post holes for a new fenced in queue line area.

Walley laying out the new circus tent. We needed to do this even though it was raining so we could order the beams to be sawed during the week.

Walley and Tom Sadowski moving rocks. We need the fence to go right against the stone wall.

The foam contractor couldn't spray the arms and legs last week. We will spray the whole clown over at the farm. These
                                are some of the arm and leg sections in my truck on the way to the farm. Got some strange looks on the road, lol!

Saturday a lot of the Haunted Overload crew got together and went costumed black light bowling.
                                The same night as the rain photo so it was a busy day and night. The flash killed a lot of the black light effects in this gallery but you get the idea, it was fun. We plan on making the next one a fundraiser for the animal shelter.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...7&l=d6289da78e
                                Last edited by elowther; 06-13-2011, 07:51 PM.
                                www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

Working...
                                X