Horror Teeth... Who makes the best fake teeth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horror Teeth... Who makes the best fake teeth

Who would you guys say make the best fake teeth for a haunted house actor??? Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Dental Distortions are pretty good.

www.dentaldistortions.com

Allan

Comment

Larry,
      Most certainly Dental Distortions.
      And if you buy in quantity you can get a good price on them.

I also prefer to use Polygrip strips rather than the thermoset plastic that comes with them.
      It is so easy to do with the strips.

I am wearing Dental Distortions in this photo using the strips.
      Attached Files
      Kevin R. Alvey
      info at gore-galore.com
      www.gore-galore.com
      www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
      www.youtube.com/goregalore13
      www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

Are the strips sold through them as well? I'm assuming with the strips you won't have to mold them like you do with the plastic?

Thanks,

DA

Comment

I dont know I wasnt satisfied with my teeth I got from them. I tried several times to get them to fit. Called them, they tell me the set I got have to be shaved down because they are thicker and are the hardest out of any of them to get to stay in. One year later Im yet to wear them. Im gonna take a dremmel tool and shave these down to see if they are even gonna work. Also try these dental stips Kevin mentioned. You think Dental Distortions would suggest these. But anyway I would stay away from The Kreeper teeth. Also I wasnt happy with the finish. They look much better on the internet pic. I guess its nothing I cant fix but personally Im not impressed with them. And I think there customer service sucks. They were more or less take them or leave them when I told them the trouble I was having. I would say search else where, pay a little more and it would save you alot of time and trouble in the long run. Damon
          Damon Carson

Comment

I swear by Dental Distortions. They look great and they are easy to mold to your mouth.
            Katie Lane
            Partner/VP
            Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)
            sigpic

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

Comment

In my opinion, Greyson Wolf makes the best custom fangs in the business. I know people who've owned his stuff for years without any problems. He's not cheap, but they are top-notch quality. I would not recommend his stuff unless you are serious about owning a pair of fangs for a loooong time.

Dental Distortions would be my second choice and they are good quality and much less expensive...
              http://www.bigscaryshow.com
              http://www.rabidbadger.org

Comment

DA,
                the polygrip strips are available just about any CVS, walgreens, walmart etc...
                All you have to do is wet them. Stick them in the teeth and stick them to your teeth. Done.
                I would recommend still putting the teeth in hot water for the very first fitting to get them to take the shape of your teeth so when you do try to use the teeth with the strips they get a better bond.
                Kevin R. Alvey
                info at gore-galore.com
                www.gore-galore.com

sigpic

Comment

Damnit Kevin, I thought those were your real teeth.
                  Listen to them, Children of the night. Oh what music they make.

Comment

They are....
                    I paid for them
                    Kevin R. Alvey
                    info at gore-galore.com
                    www.gore-galore.com

sigpic

Comment

@Larry,

From personal experience I like the Dental Distortions the best...they look great, price point is good, and they affect speech pattern the least. I used to be a die hard fan of both Toothfairy Teeth and Scarecrow Teeth, but when you wear them the audience knows you have fake teeth in due to the impedence on your speech.

@Kevin,

Are the polygrip strips similar to Sea Bond? (I dont even know if that is sold anymore, but I used it in the past for oldschool Scarecrow or Toothfairy Teeth for extra hold). Do you think it would it hold up for a very vocal and agressive act and or drinking with them in?

Mike "Pogo" Hach
                      -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

Working...
                      X