• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am in the contest as well.
    Allen H
    www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

• Well I would just like to say i was thinking of going to this party but now in between all this fighting with Shane and Dark i find out it's not cocaine it's coke the soda , fun level went way down, and i will need to rethink this party, lol

Rob

Comment

• Stay tuned to Rotting Flesh Radio on the upcoming show #231 coming on Sunday for SUE stopping in to discuss the INSANE SHANE PARTY!!!

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
        http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
        "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
        http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

• Originally posted by Terrorknight View Post
          Well I would just like to say i was thinking of going to this party but now in between all this fighting with Shane and Dark i find out it's not cocaine it's coke the soda , fun level went way down, and i will need to rethink this party, lol

Rob

Rob - You gotta be at the party... C'mon bro.

-----
          GET TICKETS to the INSANE SHANE PARTY
          sigpic

___Lee George / 215.525.1300 x129 / LeeGeorge@TicketLeap.com

Comment

• Reminder to Remember

In order to guarantee your shirt size you need to get your tickets by Feb 25th! After that date shirts will be on a first serve first size available basis. Tickets can be bought right up to the day of the event cut off will be 1:00 pm. Shane and it's FYI! Shane http://www.insaneshaneparty.com
            sigpic

Comment

• Have fun reading this one...

Originally posted by All American View Post
              Shane,
              Catie your costume needs to be better than brads ......
              umm.. i've got a tattoo for part of my costume, does that count as better?
              I'm actually not really focused on my costume, i jsut wanna have fun being evil for a night.

Originally posted by MDKing View Post
              Potted meat, Vienna sausages and saltines were lunch for me sometimes as a kid I ate for cheap!

Allan
              Ahh, the good old days...

Originally posted by terrormasue View Post
              Wow This party is going to kick "rear end" ok ASS Oops I said it........... I will be checking in with all the vendors, in a few weeks, who donated to reconfirm one last time. I would hate if I missed anyone. I want to let everyone know that Tom Devlin from 1313FX Fright Zone will be at the party!!! He is a featured contestant on the SYFY channel FACEOFF. Talk about gathering information!!!!! Don't forget there will be a few other "guests" that will be there. Do not miss this party!!! OK Let's PARTY ON!!!!!

If anyone has any questions or concerns please give me a call. 903-918-3889

Sue
              Sue, you are the best! And WHAT? Tom's gonna be there? How is it that this party keeps getting BETTER?!

Originally posted by Terrorknight View Post
              Well I would just like to say i was thinking of going to this party but now in between all this fighting with Shane and Dark i find out it's not cocaine it's coke the soda , fun level went way down, and i will need to rethink this party, lol

Rob
              Don't let some silly little rivalry get in your way of hanging out with so many of us at the party. It's gonna be a drama free night of fun and excitement! AND you NEVER know what could happen with HauntChick, Devolino, AllAmerican, Freak'n'Stein, Damon Carson, Soul Reaper, Tater, and Brad all get together!

SHANE - You're very welcome. I think you work hard and deserve respect. I truly appreciate all the tips you, sue and keegan have all given to me. I look forward to learning even more at TW and getting to have a ton of fun!

Peace!
              sigpic
              Catie Mahfouz
              Blood Ink Writing Service
              www.hauntwriter.com

Comment

• Catie you could always get the t-shirt tattooed on the front of you. I dont Shane would object! Besides it would save him a shirt! Ha ha!
                Damon
                Damon Carson

Comment

• Don't let some silly little rivalry get in your way of hanging out with so many of us at the party. It's gonna be a drama free night of fun and excitement! AND you NEVER know what could happen with HauntChick, Devolino, AllAmerican, Freak'n'Stein, Damon Carson, Soul Reaper, Tater, and Brad all get together!

Oh my god. Yes.

For real, I can't wait to see you guys. Everyone should expect massive hugs. haha

Comment

• Only 18 more days until lift off!!!! Wow! The party of the year is almost here. Can't wait to see everyone win some awesome prizes! See you all in March!

Sue
                    http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

• Reminder

This is the last week to get your size tee with your ticket purchase! If you want a tee you need to buy by Friday! Shane and it's yes you can still get tickets after I that just can't guarantee the size shirt! Shane
                      sigpic

Comment

• Slide Show update

First off, great job to Sue for her interview on Rotting Flesh Radio! If you haven't listened to the podcast yet make sure you check it out.

Ok I am getting close to completing the slide show and I think you all will really like it. Not because of anything I am doing, but because the pictures from these haunts are phenomenal! There will be more than 140 slides and almost 200 pictures of haunt casts and character portraits. Also, Ed from Midnight Syndicate has agreed to allow me to use tracks from the Midnight Syndicate library as background music for the slide show. Special thanks to Ed and Midnight Syndicate. Also thanks to Shane for helping me gather some of the many pics.

See you all at the party!
                        ----------------------------------------------
                        A.J. Porfirio

Comment

• The guys from Midnight Syndicate are so unbelieveably nice and helpful to the community. They deserve all the good that comes to them.....
                          www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

• Hey A.J. thanks!! I tried to get every bit of information in. I know I probably came off a bit chatty but oh well!! I am so super excited! Thank you also for taking the time to put the slide show together. What a great idea! Next year I will have some pics for you I promise! Also there is another surprise guest coming to the party!!! I can't say who it is but I can't believe it. I have no idea how Shane does all of this. I get worn out just thinking about all of the things that we are going to be doing at TransWorld! Like I said before, this is the party not to miss! See everyone soon!

Sue
                            http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

• Almost time and I can't wait for being able to finally meet in person everyone I've been chatting with in emails, phone calls, and forum post! Looking forward to it!
                              News and event coverage from directly inside the Haunt Industry - http://www.hauntersdigest.com
                              Get a Website and/or Mobile App for Your Attraction - http://www.charlesterry.com

Comment

• Originally posted by terrormasue View Post
                                Only 18 more days until lift off!!!! Wow! The party of the year is almost here. Can't wait to see everyone win some awesome prizes! See you all in March!

Sue
                                Yeah Sue, it's gonna be awesome, Awesome, AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, couldnt help myself. lol
                                Brad Bowen
                                Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
                                www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Working...
                                X