thanks to all from screamline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thanks to all from screamline

HOOOOWEEEEE DOGGY!!!! that was one hell of a wild weekend...we just got done unpacking and cleaning up our shop from the show...we here at screamline studios just wanted to say thanks for all the continued support from our customers and friends (which are pretty much synonomous)...it was great meetin all our old friends and getting to make a bunch of new ones...it is always fun to meet those you havent met on the message boards...and it means a lot to us when you make an effort to stop down and see us in our booth during the show...after all you are the reason we are here...
    we are looking forward to seeing many of you again when we go to michigan to attend hauntcon...if you know us, stop on by and say hi, if you dont know us stop on by and introduce yourself...so until then, that big bad clock on the wall says thats it thats all...so we will see ya lateerrrrrrr!! ba bye

the guys from screamline studios
    jason, steve, & todd

ps. listen to RFR religiously...and check out our rip roarin rottin raffle

Jason, Steve and Todd,

It was great meeting you guys and I can't wait till my order comes in. You guys must be in great shape swinging that club around all weekend. :P

Keep up the good work.

Wayne

www.trailofterror.com

Comment

You Guys ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Working...
      X