No announcement yet.

Gwendel... WE MISS YOU!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup! That looks like that's him! Thanks, Rondini!

Comment

Yep miss you already Gwen!...you are definitely one of the most hug-able and nicest people I have met!

Since he was mentioned, I wanted to send out big kudos to Andy from Dreamreapers...we employed him to assist our booth breakdown team so they could hightail it out of town to install the TW Rock Monster up at Wisconsin Dells...Andy did a great job from what I heard...

BIG thanks also to Kevin Dells (Babyman) for hooking us up with Andy...we owe you one man!
      Chris Riehl
      Sales@spookyfinder.com
      (586)209-6935
      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

hmm

You are speaking of oZo
        He is messed up!
        Friday he was in a straight jacket before the elevator
        Saturday he was a clown

Look for oZo on myspace...or Hauntedconnection.com
        Gee could it get any better than this?

Comment

Thanks for letting us use Andy/oZo Ken...we might try to steal him from you!...hehehe...
          Chris Riehl
          Sales@spookyfinder.com
          (586)209-6935
          www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Gwen does meen OZO!!!

I second that Andy is a great up and comer in this industry for sure.

I noticed this about him years ago and asked him to sit on a Q&A panel for one of our Knoweldge for the Carnage days, he looked like i shot his dog! He was terrified! What do i say? What do i do?

Why Me he kept saying, but as Ron pointed out he had a zombie character that was unbelievable so i asked him. I think he might have been all of 14 back then.LOL

Now he's tearing it up at Dream Reapers with the kick butt costumes and characters and people know him everywhere. I just had a hunch about Andy!

Here's a pick of him and JD Epperson (brother Grime) one of my guys.

I had no idea about hs phobia Gwen. Thank you! Andy's a prankster and we will for sure all be wearing the Flatulence smell around him from now on!

Ken!!! I need to order 100 small packets of Flatulence please!!!!

By the way Andy and his buddy Alex are excellent short film makers, their movies will make you pee yourself you laugh so hard! I"ll see if i can't dig my favorite of theirs up for everyone.

Comment

Heres the video!

Maybe not as funny to you guys but i know these clowns personally and i think it's hysterical.

Enjoy, but know they do use a few harsh words in this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFYWmsR4PJs

Comment

So, that's how Andy looks!! Sweet! Thanks for that headsup on the video, Kevin.

Comment

Yep, thems the Dream Reapers boys! Playing with their Dolly's!

They are cute aren't they? Tough to keep them boys away from my troupes girls, their like magnets to each other!

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Faupel
                    Yep miss you already Gwen!...you are definitely one of the most hug-able and nicest people I have met!

Since he was mentioned, I wanted to send out big kudos to Andy from Dreamreapers...we employed him to assist our booth breakdown team so they could hightail it out of town to install the TW Rock Monster up at Wisconsin Dells...Andy did a great job from what I heard...

BIG thanks also to Kevin Dells (Babyman) for hooking us up with Andy...we owe you one man!
                    Well Dan it was my pleasure, and Andy's muscles so i don't mind one bit!LOL

Did Andy mention to you about wanting to help out with your oversea's projects this summer? If he didn't i will let you know i had him read your myspace Blog and he seemed very interested.

If in fact you can use him this summer let me know and Ken and I will try and make it happen. I know you were looking for somebody based out of St Louis but it's only a bus ticket to get him to you.

Let me know if i can help out in any way.
                    Kevin

Comment

Working...
                    X