Virgil at TransWorld

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virgil at TransWorld

Thanks to everyone that visited the Virgil booth at TransWorld.
    It was wonderful to put faces with names, share a hug or two
    and swap stories with you all.

I'm back at school/ work today and hope to get caught up on my sleep
    this evening.

While I'm excited about TW next year I'm looking forward
    HauntCon, Midwest Haunter's and Ironstock this year.

I'll be attending but NOT boothing so I can have more free time
    to visit and such.

Hope to see you guys later this summer!
    Virgil: Master Of The Ethermuse

Virgil,
    It was great meeting you too! If you can, Morgan was wondering if you'll post the pics of us with your shirts on... BTW... Thanks for the shirts, they're awesome! -Tyler

PS: Do you remember the show on MTV where you can hear my voice? I would love to hear "Get down clown" on MTV!!! That's freaking sweet!
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Virgil Thanx for the shirt, was a pleasure meeting you, I only wish that i had more time to talk with you.... and have you autograph my shirt......heh
      Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Originally posted by Nightgore
        Virgil,
        It was great meeting you too! If you can, Morgan was wondering if you'll post the pics of us with your shirts on... BTW... Thanks for the shirts, they're awesome! -Tyler

PS: Do you remember the show on MTV where you can hear my voice? I would love to hear "Get down clown" on MTV!!! That's freaking sweet!
        Tyler... no problem, it's on my to-do list..

I wish I knew which MTV show it was... I heard about it second hand.....

Virgil Thanx for the shirt, was a pleasure meeting you, I only wish that i had more time to talk with you.... and have you autograph my shirt......heh
        I'd have been glad to sign it... would have made it a quite sell able eBay
        item!! :roll:
        Virgil: Master Of The Ethermuse

Comment

why yes it would have been easier to sell on ebay with your signature on it.....heh time to fab out a virgil sig counterfeitting device...
          Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Working...
          X