Is this going WAY TO FAR??? READ THIS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drfrightner View Post
    I suppose they'd rather vandals run around breaking into the place at night, or it be turned into an apartment or a hotel yeah that wouldn't create ANY noise what so ever.

This is outragous.

Larry
    This article really boils my blood. Randy put is heart and soul into this attraction and 2 assholes that have nothing better to do go and try to shut this place down. I'm glad you stood up and showed them not to mess with us haunters! Good luck with everything.
    Matthew Colton
    Frightworld America's Screampark
    http://www.frightworld.com/

Comment

hopefully they had a great opening weekend.

haven't seen any news coverage now that they are open. figures, when something GOOD happens, it NEVER gets reported ! just the bad stuff and the trouble makers.

Comment

All that negative news press really backfired on the people who didn't want it to open... I heard on their opening night they drew over 4000 paying customers. That is what you get when a handful of people hate your event I guess... bring it on!!!

LOL

Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President
        www.HalloweenProductions.com
        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Good !!!!!!

finally, something great happens after dealing with all of that LAST MINUTE BALDERDASH !! Thanks for posting the GREAT NEWS !!! WMMR 93.3 radio station (philadelphia) will be there this friday night with the morning show guys (Preston and Steve). They are talking it up all week on the radio and giving away free passes. The crowds this weekend should be HUGE !!!

Comment

pennhurst on ghost adventures tonite !!!!!

friday, october 1st at 10 pm and 1 am eastern. must see episode. the place is really haunted... and..... the tunnels !!!! yes... the tunnels !!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by drfrightner View Post
              All that negative news press really backfired on the people who didn't want it to open... I heard on their opening night they drew over 4000 paying customers. That is what you get when a handful of people hate your event I guess... bring it on!!!

LOL

Larry
              I read a marketing book where the author talked about a burglar alarm company that did testing late at night and a speedboat company that regularly got speeding tickets on the test lake. The fines were more than made up for by the "bad" publicity they got. Think about it - alarms that are so loud the neighbors far away hear them and speedboats that go too fast. That's just what the buyers want.

Wasn't there somebody on here last year that got complaints about their haunt being too scary and promptly posted them on their website and added it to all the advertising?

Comment

I know the haunted Hoochie caught crap over there zombicide (suicide) scene in the news. If I remember correctly all it did was boost thier attendence from people wanting to see what was causing all the contraversy.

Comment

so did he or did he not get the neccessary building permits and zoning approval?

Comment

Working...
                  X