No announcement yet.

Drunks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, I know this site. In fact, I think my profile is there. But, I rarely visit. Are you part of the Haunted Connection Team?

Comment

Originally posted by Empressnightshade
      Oh, I know this site. In fact, I think my profile is there. But, I rarely visit. Are you part of the Haunted Connection Team?
      Yes, I created it. It's my little addition to the community.

I have a lot of new plans coming soon but finding time to work on it has been difficult to say the least.
      Steve Verdino
      (Show-Me! The Clown)

Haunted Connection
      www.hauntedconnection.com

Dream Reapers
      www.dreamreapers.com

Comment

Well, I'm there, Honey.
        You're an A class actor!

Comment

Well, this was my third year at TWC and my third trip to Dream Reapers - 1st time I've gone through sober! I wasn't a violent drunk - more like I kept harrassing the big security guard by asking if he had a gun and would I be considered drunk in public? haha.

It was also the first time I have seen Ken smile. Probably because I showed him what "Show me" did.

I probably would have gone through drunk again had Barry not insisted that we go to Dream Reapers BEFORE dinner. He did say I normally provide great "que line entertainment." Your loss, Barry. :-) I got drunk later.

Great job - nice to be able to really "see" the sets - great detail - great acting.

Hey "Show Me" - thanks for signing my boobs. Twice. From what I saw at the Crowne, I wasn't the only one who got an autograph. haha. :shock:

Comment

HA

Me smile????
            I have lightened up in my old age, I am really a nice person .....IF YOU KNOW ME

Funny I never thought I would read an article by Rich Hanf that would make me look at life differently! The latest Hauntworld go ahead everyone should read it......it is about ANGER and dealing with customers emotions.
            Gee could it get any better than this?

Comment

Working...
            X