No announcement yet.

Haunt Vendor List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(440) 205-0111 give me a ring Keegan anytime you want to shoot the shit !!!

Jason

Comment

I took it as Keegan just wanted us to do it on thenew site which is proper and not take up the space on hauntworld which I dont know if Larry cares or not.

Smasters

Comment

Originally posted by screamline studios View Post
        Keegan i now got your back!!! i am sorry if i am trowing chops but this industry has been broken down over and over again by people that think they will make a quick buck and bail , we all need to come together as one unit !!! and i thank you for doing this.....

Jason Blaszczak
        Jason, the difference between me and many other people is exactly this! Everyone wants to make a dollar.... However, I have shelled out almost 300 bucks of my own money to make this site. WHY? because like you said? It's needed. And to me it is WORTH the money to have a system that we can all rely on for accurate representations of the people who provide us with products to fuel our passion. I know Sue has taken alot of time away from her haunt to type all of the contact information from the most recent transworld sheets..... So I am definitely indebted to her as well for her hard work =)

Thanks again to ALL of you for the support. =)

Comment

I tip my hat to you and sue!!!!! kick some butt doing this and dont worry about bitch slapping someone for the good of this industry..

Jason Blaszczak

http://screamlinestudios.com

Comment

Bumping this up just to keep it in the back of everyone's minds... Post reviews to help better this industry. =)

Comment

Working...
            X