Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freaking out... number 23!

Hey guys,
    I'm a tiny bit freaked out because I have seen the number 23 ALOT lately...

My flight number, when you add the digits, is 23! We're flying UNITED (bad luck?) out of LEX/Bluegrass Airport (yes, the one where the plane overshot the runway!) on Flight 5819...

Flight 5819... 5+8+1+9=23!

We're leaving on the 23rd!

Time or arrival... 6:23!

My plane tickets were $128.48... 1+2+8+4+8=23!

---------------------------------------

Should I be worried? -Tyler
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

It's all propaganda from the movie studio doing this to get you to go see the movie!
    Just kidding Tyler...
    I wouldn't worry too much...but then again it's not happening to me...

Kirk :twisted:
    *Married on August 23rd, 2003* EEEK!!!
    Kirk Boemmel
    Dark Ghost Manor
    www.darkghostmanor.com

sigpic

Comment

Your toast!
      Brian Warner
      Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
      Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
      Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com

Comment

We all seek answers and meaning in life . Some try using numbers to accomplish this but numbers are often just numbers and really don't physically connect with the real world , especially the real world of chance and unpredictable events.
        One poor woman I knew told me that in her opinion if someone wrote the numbers 666 enough times on a piece of paper (or something?) that yes, the world would collapse , or something like that.
        I should have filled the back of our divorce papers with that number, this would have freaked her out!
        (Insert evil laugh here)
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

What did you watch a movie marathon of Final Destinations before you left today,Tyler?

If you do make it in to Chicago i"ll make sure to lop off your head at Dream Reapers when i see you come through. That way you wont have to get back on the plane to go home!

Gadgets right, you are toast!!! Hah

See you tomorrow, have a great time man!

If it's any concellation, i keep hearing refrences to pirates all the time latley,weird! Everything has something to do with pirates,very Kevin Baconesque!

Comment

What did you watch a movie marathon of Final Destinations before you left today,Tyler?

He's talking about a new movie coming out with Jim Carrey, called 23. It looks pretty good.

Hope you don't die Tyler!
            Brad Bowen
            Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
            www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Things can seem to run in groupings. Death in a small town where everybody knows when somebody passes seemed to run in threes, then nobody for a couple of weeks.
              One item displayed in my house goes ignored by everyone for a couple of years then in a very short period of time two or three people coming through my house will suddenly notice and remark about the item? How does this work? How can I hook into this karma and get that winning Lotto ticket?
              Life is strange, if you take the time to notice.
              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
              X