Who Has Them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Has Them?

Who has the flickering blacklight and fluorecent lights that acts like they are trying to come on or go out? I seen then and for the life of me can't find them. Shane and its help me out! Shane this time.
    sigpic

fx13studios.com Is that what your looking for Shane?

Comment

I second http://fx13studios.com/ I know the owner and he's a GREAT guy!
      Zach Wiechmann
      www.frontyardfright.com

Comment

Lights

Hey Shane,

You may also want to check with Frank at Oak Island, i think he had some as well.

Later,

Brian

Comment

this one looks better

but I don't know if it is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hta-o1ri85w&NR=1

Comment

Shane,

We got ours in from Minispotlight.com... they are FANTASTIC!! Way cheaper ($26) than other options and looks just as good if not better!!

-Tyler
            Chris Riehl
            Sales@spookyfinder.com
            (586)209-6935
            www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Any of the following should have products that fit into those categories:

GEP Productions carries a nice strobing blacklight (but expensive),

then Mini Spotlight, Lights Alive, and Digital Sound and Lighting have interesting flicker stuff....as well as the option to so some of these effects on your own with controllers from places like Fright Props, or some of the above lighting manufacturers all depends on desired effect and budget. Hope some of that helps.

Mike "Pogo" Hach
              -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

Shane buy some black lights and some florescent lights. Get a light mixer with sound and adjust the sensitivy to the track in your room you get the same effect. I've even made strobing black lights like that. Just an idea.
                Damon
                Damon Carson

Comment

Flickering blacklights

Our Ether-Lights are available in UV (black-light) and our EH16-DMX unit has 16 channels of flicker effect that is a truly great looking flicker. It's not just a digital flicker but runs each channel on it's own effect and it's a software flicker designed to look more like a flickering ballast or candle than anything out there. This flicker is currently being used to produce the candle effect at many major haunts, theme parks, and even professional theaters. The cool thing is you not only get the ability to flicker them but each channel is also independently controllable via DMX so now you can sync the light changes and fades to sound and animations just like a major theater production. Take a look at the website and let us know if you have questions, we also have a custom shop that can create just about any effect your after.

www.ETHEREALFX.com

Comment

We have the strobing flourscent lights in our haunt from Mini spots, love them, so much so that I am going to buy more to add to the haunt's expansion for 2011.

the DMX box from Ethreal FX is awesome and very flexable, we also love their battery opperated hub that allows us to light out actors costumes and faces.
                    Ed Roberts
                    Founder
                    The Nightmare Factory
                    www.nightmarefactorysalem.com
                    www.westcoasthauntersconvention.com

Comment

Working...
                    X