Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gore Galore gets my award for best customer service!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gore Galore gets my award for best customer service!

So I am sitting at home and I get an email from Gore Galore asking me if I had ever gotten a mew leg for my dragon costume. Now this goes back to 05 when I bought it from them. Great costume but the legs were made out adifferent thickness of rubber so one is ez to put on and the other more difficult. So back in 05, I call them and tey say no problem, send it and they will send another. To make a long story short I totally forgot all about it until I get an email today from them REMINDING ME that I still had not gotten that leg taken care of. Wow. Made my day! :P :P :P :P
    www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Well that's cool.

That's the kind of service we need around here.
    Brad Bowen
    Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
    www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

That doesn't surprise me.

Kevin does a great job!
      Thanks, Jeff
      www.thefrighteners.com

www.IronStock.com
      www.HauntForum.com
      www.MidWestHauntersConvention.com

Comment

When selling Kevin's merchandise to customers ordering through my Haunted Ventures FX web site, I have NEVER had any problem in dealing with Gore Galore. A true professional!
        The Haunter's Depot
        www.HauntersDepot.com

The Haunter's Depot -- You Can Scare Them! We Can Help! (A division of Haunted Ventures FX.) We are your premier source for Halloween merchandise. Thousands of products available including costumes, masks, static and animated props, changing portraits, makeup supplies, special visual and audio effect equipment, glow necklaces, lightsticks, and MUCH more!

Comment

Working...
        X