Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know Rich Hanf and I am sure there are 5 or less degrees to Kevin Bacon

Comment

Created 4th of February through Go Daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by PumpkinHead
        Originally posted by Infoamtek
        Whoever started that site is a total coward.
        Agreed. I don't care who you are, but the fact that you are hiding is illuminating your own weakness.
        This inner industry bashing is getting old, really old.
        i second that!! this topic has been beaten to death.

Comment

It's right before the big show, somebody had to get a dead horse out and beat it silly. It's part of the tradition, if I'm not mistaken. Maybe someone could turn this into a money making event. Just drag a dead horse into the Haunters Pavilion at the show, and charge a $1 to whack it with a baseball bat. Now that would be fun! And at the end of the day it would be nice and tenderized, so we could have a big barbeque in the parking lot of the Crowne Plaza.
          sigpic
          Louis Brown
          Owner, operator, and dish washer
          at
          DarkWood Manor

Comment

Abe Lincoln considered himself to be quite a shrewd horse trader but one time when he thought he was the smarter guy he was out-foxed Abe brought a sawhorse for the horse he was going to trade, the other guy brought a deadhorse!
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

6 degrees of me

OK...I like the concept of the game so here goes. We will take this straight to the top so we will surly get to the botton of this.
              1.....I am friends with Mick Foley...aka Mankind the wrestler
              2.....He has had diner with Paul Wolfawitz on the Presidents cabinet
              3.....He has direct access to George W. so it looks like he's the guy who started this anti Pickel website.

I can tell you this about the site
              I difinitely know who it is!!!
              It is not me
              It is not Larry
              Would it help if I told you what Phil Morris thinks about the site?

Later Rich

Comment

Phillip Morris ? Filtered or unfiltered?
                hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Think magic cigarettes and spook shows
                  sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

OHH, yah, the Spooky Lung-Cancer Show!!!
                    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

From the darkened hall, somewhere in the haze, a slow spooky weaze could be heard. Then it happened, a cough and a lunger hit the wall pin pointing the source of the sound by direction. It could only be...yes, it had to be.... The web site guy.
                      sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

So what are we talkin here? A geriatric cage match?

Who will be the Don of haunting. Welcome children of ALL ages!

Lets give a special shout out to row #1 where seated is the celebrity you all know and love! Mr. kevin Bacon! Then Rich Hanf in the next seat. Then in the seat after that somebodies lungs!

Now on with the show!
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X