Alabama Haunters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alabama Haunters

The Alabama Haunters Group is forming. It's a way for us all to get together and work as one. We will be getting together from time to time sharing info, buying, selling, trading props even helping each other at their haunts when one is in a bind! Just another way to work and get together with a bunch of friends. The Southern Haunts Association will have its website up soon too so everyone in the South can get involved in that. I will have more to come on that later this year. Shane and its working together! Shane this time.
    sigpic

Will this include those who are actors and one day would like to open a haunt of their own? Also please let me know what the site will be and the information and I can shoot it to the boss to see if he would be interested.
    Proud to be able to work at
    http://www.haunted-hollow.com/

Comment

Good Start....

I am proud to call these guys my neighbors and friends.

Atrox Factory Leeds Alabama
      Paul Johnson and the guys are Awsome! Paul is one of the best friends a guy can have him and his crew keep me sane!!!!!!

Haunted Gin Meridianville Alabama
      Harlon, Bronson,Janson.... Welcome aboard guys. Glad to have you as neighbors.

Haunted Leaster Hospital Lester/Athens Alabama
      Brad and the boys.... Thanks for joining also great neighbors

Sweetwater Ghost Walk.... Florence Alabama
      Susan... Thanks and good luck you may not be biggest, baddest most awsome out there but your new and your heart is in it and thats the best start you can have.

I can honestly say that all of the haunts so far I personally know and think alot of them and their hard work. I got others out there I have not heard from but I know they will be on board as soon as they hear from me. If your in Alabama and want to join in call or drop me an email. And I will fill you in more!
      256-710-0515
      shanedabbs@aol.com

Shane and it's as Martha Stewart would say "it's a good thing" Shane this time.
      sigpic

Comment

Count one Member of Haunted Hollow in.
        Proud to be able to work at
        http://www.haunted-hollow.com/

Comment

Howard

Welcome aboard us Bama guys working together as brothers and sisters is what this is all about! Shane and its more to come later! Shane this time.
          sigpic

Comment

super hott shane.....

Good for you trying to keep everybody together and staying friendly in this crazy business. Knowing you and the guys from ATROX are involved, I just know it's gonna be great! Wishing you only the best, Shane all the time!

Comment

Chuck

Most of the Alabama gang is great we are all close that's for sure! Hey its how it should be Haunters helping Haunters! Shane and its love my BAMA gang! Shane and its hey got to shout out to my Ga, and Tenn Boys too! Shane this time.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X